Events and Festivals in Pula
- Pula Summer Festival: Happening during the months of July and August, this festival is held in the local amphitheatre. There are regular concerts of classical as well as pop music attracting national and inter-national artists.
- Pula International Theatre Festival: Emphasizing on Croatian theatre, this is one of the most prominent Pula events organized by national theatre groups and the performances are held on all the streets and squares.
- Pula Film Festival: The most popular of the Pula festivals, Croatian as well as other European films are telecasted and strive to win the prestigious “International Arena Prize”.
- Other Prominent Pula Festivals Include: Seasplash Reggae Festival, Dimensions Festival and Outlook Festival.
Trip plans for Pula
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Pula
Pula Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Pula
Save 7%Lake Bled Day Trip from Western Croatia1 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Take a full day, and drive over to Slovenia, on an air-conditioned coach, to view one of Europes most intriguing spots, Lake ...
Save 7%Adriatic Gems Rijeka and Opatija Day TripNew on TripHobo
Duration: 7 Hrs
Visit Rijeka, the city built on the banks of the river, and Opatija, the pearl of the Adriatic that enchants you with its vil...
Save 4%Parenzana Trail Full Day Cycling Tour from Pula, Rovinj, Pore or BujeNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
Enjoy cycling through the charming medieval towns situated on ahilltops, framed by Mirna river, through tunnels and bridges.
Baredine Cave Admission TicketNew on TripHobo
Duration: 40 Mins
Meet the mystical Istrian underworld, an undiscovered gem of Istria, the amazing natural beauty of Baredine cave.Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Fažana
- Events & Festivals in Premantura
- Events & Festivals in Medulin
- Events & Festivals in Krnica
- Events & Festivals in Bale
- Events & Festivals in Drenje