How to Reach Pula
How to reach Pula
- By Plane: Pula airport serves flights to and from major European cities like Amsterdam, Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Manchester, Oslo, Vienna and Zurich. Although, most of the flights to Pula are chartered, in the peak season i.e. the summer, flights are scheduled. In summer, cities like Oslo, Brussels, Paris, London and Frankfurt serve regular flights to Pula. There is local bus service from the airport to the town. Also, you can reach Pula by taking flights to near-by Rijeka or Trieste airports which have higher frequency of flights.
- By Bus: You can reach Pula by bus from Zagreb, Rijeka, Split, Trieste, Ljubljana, Belgrade and Venice. The bus station is centrally located and is convenient.
- By Boat: Though slightly expensive, you can reach Pula from other cities on the Croatian coastline as well as Venice.
- By Bus: There are inter-town buses to get around, but they are certainly not recommended by the Pula Travel guide because of the lesser frequency.
- By Car: This is probably the best way to get around Pula- hire a car.
- By Bicycle: Rental companies also offer bicycles on rent and as the town is not very big, this can be a great idea.
- On Foot: Walking is another great option as the town is relatively smaller and can be explored on foot.
Modes of Transportation in Pula
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Pula. The most preferred mode of transport in Pula is Working from Home.
Average distance: 3 km Average time: 5 min
Motorbike 50%Motorbike 5 min Overall average time for 3 kms 5 min