This is a beautiful landscape where visitors can observe rare species of birds and animals. Kap Kamenjak is a feast for nature lovers. Although it can be visited all round the year, the best time to visit Kap Kamenjak is late spring and early fall. You can walk the path of dinosaurs and observe its footprints dating back to 80 million years ago, go for a bike ride, relax at any of the beach bars, swim in the Adriatic Sea, dive and have a great picnic.
- Models of dinosaurs and organisms from the Cretaceous period who inhabited Kamenjak.
- Domestic animals on the farm.
- Rare Mediterranean seal - the monk seal and dolphins
- Wondrous hidden Safari bar
- Hidden coves and crystal clear sea
- Rich world of plants
- Endemic and rare orchids
Activities: Walking, Biking, surfing, diving, swimming, educational tours, recreational activities.
Kap Kamenjak Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Pack your lunch on your visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kap Kamenjak
- Tickets for entry of vehicles are applicable.
- Cyclists and pedestrians have no entry charges.
Kap Kamenjak Hours
- All visitors are requested to leave the Kamenjak before 10.00 pm.
How to Reach Kap Kamenjak
- Rented car/bike, boat
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pula before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pula and book an accommodation of your choice.
69.65% of people who visit Pula include Kap Kamenjak in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
34.21% of people start their Kap Kamenjak visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kap Kamenjak
93.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kap Kamenjak