Bagul Udyan52 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Tapodhan Society, SivadarshanPoorgrastaVasahat, Parvati Paytha, Pune, Maharashtra 411009, India
- Timings: 06:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 20 INR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Pune is a busy, crowded little city. But it is filled with tiny retreats like the Bagul Udyan. This small green-getaway is perfect for children and adults alike. You can either go for an early morning walk or jog, or enjoy a stroll after a tiring day. This park is known for the various activities that it offers especially for children. A children’s play area, a mirror maze, and life size statues of wild animals excite children like nothing else. You can also visit the in-house museum dedicated to the world famous Indian Classical singer, Pandit Bhimsen Joshi. The evening musical fountain laser show is spectacular, with water dancing to the tunes of various instruments. Enjoy this small yet fun park.
Bagul Udyan Travel Tips
- Beware of insects and mosquitoes, carry bug-repellant.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bagul Udyan
- Above ticket price is per person.
- Ticket price inclusive of park, memorial hall and fountain show.
Bagul Udyan Hours
- 10-minute musical fountain and laser show in the evening 6:30 pm onwards.
How to Reach Bagul Udyan
- Buses 20, 31, 33, 37, 97, 184, 298 to stop- Lakshmi Nagar (Shahu College)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.84% of people who visit Pune include Bagul Udyan in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
60.47% of people start their Bagul Udyan visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bagul Udyan
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bagul Udyan