Chaturshrungi TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Senapati Bapat Road, Chaturshrungi, Gokhalenagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411016, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Located on the hill slope and surrounded by lush greenery, Chaturshrungi Temple is one of the top religious as well as historic places in Pune. This is a 90 feet high and 125 feet wide temple with beautiful carvings. It dates back to more than 2 centuries and is said to be built during the Peshawa reign. The structure we see today has been renovated over the years. As you climb around 170 steps to reach the main temple, you will come across different smaller temples dotting the hill slope.
During the festival of Navratri, the temple premises are illuminated with oil lamps and thousands of devotees throng the temple every day during these 9 days.
Chaturshrungi Temple Travel Tips
- To reach the temple, climbing many steps is involved. Not wheelchair accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chaturshrungi Temple
- Vehicle parking charges apply.
How to Reach Chaturshrungi Temple
- Chaturshringi Paythan bus stop
- ICC Chaturshringi bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.4% of people who visit Pune include Chaturshrungi Temple in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
40.18% of people start their Chaturshrungi Temple visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Chaturshrungi Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chaturshrungi Temple