Chaturshrungi TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Senapati Bapat Road, Chaturshrungi, Gokhalenagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411016, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Chaturshrungi Temple - Review
A beautiful temple located on a hillock, the Chattushringi goddess is the presiding deity of Pune. Located in the lap of nature and spread across a huge area, the temple also doubles up as a weekend picnic spot for local families. During the festival of Navratri, the temple premises are decorated with oil lamps and thousands of devotees throng the temple every day during these 9 days.
Chaturshrungi Temple Information
- To reach the temple, climbing many steps is involved. Not wheelchair accessible.
Chaturshrungi Temple Ticket Prices
- Vehicle parking charges apply.
How To reach Chaturshrungi Temple by Public Transport
- Chaturshringi Paythan bus stop
- ICC Chaturshringi bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Chaturshrungi Temple
95% of people who visit Pune include Chaturshrungi Temple in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
45.48% of people start their Chaturshrungi Temple visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Chaturshrungi Temple
94.27% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chaturshrungi Temple
Chaturshrungi Temple Map
Chaturshrungi Temple Trips
Chaturshrungi Temple, Pune Reviews
All QuestionsChaturshrungi temple
- Airtech Solutions
- AMC Cinemas
- Buy-It Wholesale
- T2 Departure Lounge
- Thackeray Music Productions
- Everyman Art Gallery
- Ace Leisure & Entertainments
- Crumpsall Park
- Wild Wings Birds Of Prey
- Swank Escorts
- Christ The King R C Church
- Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints
- Martinscroft Metrolink Station