Fort JadhavgadhCurrently Closed
- Address: Hadapsar Saswad Road, Jadhavwadi, Pune, Maharashtra 412301, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-2115305200
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 07:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Museum, Outdoors, Entertainment, Leisure, Spa, Family And Kids, Fort, Games
Fort Jadhavgadh - Review
Maharashtra's only Fort Heritage hotel, Fort Jadhavgadh Hotel and Resort is a must visit to experience unparalleled luxury.
Spread across 25 acres, features within the heritage hotel include:
- Comfortable and lavish accommodations (including tent accommodations)
- A temperature controlled swimming pool
- A beautifully decorated and furnished dining area
- An in house spa
- An in house museum
Other activities at Fort Jadhavgadh include Ghazal Nights and a gripping Daan Patta show.
Fort Jadhavgadh Information
- Please call up the authorities and inform them before visiting the fort.
- If you intend to stay at the resort, booking a room/ tent in advance is recommended.
Fort Jadhavgadh Ticket Prices
- Please check the official website for accommodation tariffs.
How To reach Fort Jadhavgadh by Public Transport
- ITI Bus stop
- Dhume Wadi bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Fort Jadhavgadh
16.47% of people who visit Pune include Fort Jadhavgadh in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
90.82% of people start their Fort Jadhavgadh visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 7 Hrs to see Fort Jadhavgadh
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fort Jadhavgadh
Fort Jadhavgadh Map
Fort Jadhavgadh Trips
Fort Jadhavgadh, Pune Reviews
Very beautiful fort converted into a 5 star hotel. On weekends they have many activities.Lovely place to go on a weekend. we had a lovely time in this place and a night stay was very little! We stayed in the tents.food is good Also they give a complementary audio tour of fort that one was awesome. am giving 4 star because we didn't get hot water for bath.
Amazingly maintained and restored. The place ambiance and the things to see are good. Though you might be definitely surprised by the after you reach because the approach road is not that appealing. Overall the museum looking cost is tend to be on a higher side people going with big crowd should keep that in mind. There is even a restaurant there with some good views. Also a great place to click some good pictures.
An amazing heritage property lodging experience. The property is huge so you better have a good pair of legs if you really wish to enjoy all of it. My favourite spot with my family was the Kund - The Pool area. Good Food, serene calm surrounding hills, a good Spa by the O2 spa group. Good food all around. Menu might seem a little short at times but food prepared is top notch.
An excellent resort to spend a day with friends and family. There food is great and the authentic heritage fort is well maintained and interesting. There's a nice museum too, as well as lawns with lush greenery all around. Overall an excellent place. The road to reach there needs to be improved, though.
It is unique place, worth visiting once. Staff were courteous and helpful. Rooms were good however, it can be maintained and furnished better. Food is definitely costly and has limited options. As mentioned by many other people, this place is not for elderly and physically Disabled people.
All QuestionsFort jadhavgadh
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal