Fort JadhavgadhCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
Maharashtra's only Fort Heritage hotel, Fort Jadhavgadh Hotel and Resort is a must visit to experience unparalleled luxury.
Spread across 25 acres, features within the heritage hotel include:
- Comfortable and lavish accommodations (including tent accommodations)
- A temperature controlled swimming pool
- A beautifully decorated and furnished dining area
- An in house spa
- An in house museum
Other activities at Fort Jadhavgadh include Ghazal Nights and a gripping Daan Patta show.
- Please call up the authorities and inform them before visiting the fort.
- If you intend to stay at the resort, booking a room/ tent in advance is recommended.
- Please check the official website for accommodation tariffs.
- ITI Bus stop
- Dhume Wadi bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.32% of people who visit Pune include Fort Jadhavgadh in their plan
92.31% of people start their Fort Jadhavgadh visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 7 Hrs to see Fort Jadhavgadh
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fort Jadhavgadh
Excellent. Well maintained. Near Pune. Pool is not deep (2-3 ft) but a good spot to spend time. Lawn area is also very well maintained. Kids have too much fun. There is trek in morning over a hill behind the fort.
Had a great day. Fun for all. It's amazing to see the fort n how well they have maintained it. The staff is very friendly n welcoming. Everyone was helpful n had a smile on their face. The food is good n the person playing flute is just wow he is amazing. Overall a great experience. One should definitely go there.
Overall nice experience. They have maintained the fort very well. Very nice food dishes specially non veg.nice garden beside fort and you can have activities there itself..good place for family and groups...
Loved the experience. Inquiry through call needs improvements. Did not get all the info needed. Easy to find place. Fort concerted into a reataurant/ hotel. Small history and info session regarding the fort. Has 1 day packages which is recommended
1. It's a nice property..a typical fort experience, well maintained 2. Food and beverages are exorbitantly expensive 3. There are many activities in the fort to keep you engaged throughout the day