Iskon Nvcc1831 Votes Currently Open
- Address: New Vedic Cultural Center, Survey No 50, Katraj-Kondwa Bypass Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411048, India Map
- Timings: 04:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-8411845000
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
ISKON New Vedic cultural centre is a temple situated in the suburbs of Pune near Kondhwa. It provides a picturesque view of the greenery around with enticing interiors. Murals depicting the life of Hindu god Krishna embellish the surroundings.
This ISKON centre which was earlier started in Camp has a larger spacious area here in Kondhwa. It was inaugurated by President of India, Pranab Mukherjee in February 2013.
Sri Sri Radha Vrindavana chandra, Sri Sri Gaur Nitai & Jagannath, Baldev & Subhadra are three main deities that are worshipped in the temple. An idol of Sri Prabhupada, the founder of the ISKCON movement is also placed at the entrance.
Soothing Kirtans, devotional songs that portray the Krishna consciousness spiritual fill the temple with a calm energy. Many devotees of the Lord play various instruments in the temple area, filled with enormous joy.
Any visitor can take part and dance in the central hall, steps matching to the beats of ‘Hare Ram, Hare Ram, Hare Krishna, Hare Ram’.
Sumptuous Prasadam, beautiful well maintained premises and friendly monks who are ready to answer any of your queries make this temple an unforgettable experience. You can also take part in the workshops held by the ISKON for people of various ages and professions.
Iskon Nvcc Travel Tips
- Wear traditional clothes in the temple environment.
- Do not litter in the premises.
- Try to stay silent and take in as much as you can.
- The Prasad at the temple restaurant is delicious. Do try it.
- You can buy Prashad in the Bakery or Gift Shop.
- Other devotional gift items are also available at the temple gift store.
- An in-house restaurant called Govindas serves sumptuous vegetarian meals.
- Multipurpose halls are available in the temple for religious ceremonies.
How to Reach Iskon Nvcc
- Shri Shatrunjay Jain temple bus stop
- NVCC Bakery
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Iskon Nvcc Address: New Vedic Cultural Center, Survey No 50, Katraj-Kondwa Bypass Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411048, India
- Iskon Nvcc Contact Number: +91-8411845000
- Iskon Nvcc Timing: 04:30 am - 09:00 pm
- Best time to visit Iskon Nvcc(preferred time): 07:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Iskon Nvcc: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
34.37% of people who visit Pune include Iskon Nvcc in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
42.31% of people start their Iskon Nvcc visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Iskon Nvcc
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Iskon Nvcc
People normally club together Bhimashankar Temple and Aga Khan Palace while planning their visit to Iskon Nvcc.