Khadakwasla DamCurrently Open
- Address: Khadakwasla Dam, near Khadakwasla Village, off Sinhagad Road, Maharashtra 411024, Pune, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, River, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Khadakwasla Dam - Review
Built over the Mutha River, the Khadakwasla Dam is one of the main sources of water for Pune. A popular weekend picnic spot for the locals, even tourists are fascinated with the Dam and the food chowpaty around it. The Khadakwasla Dam Pune can be covered on the way to/from Sinhagad Fort. Plan your Pune itinerary accordingly. If you are a photography buff, the dam area provides for fantastic photography opportunities. Khadakwasla dam timings is from sunrise till sunset. The area is especially beautiful in the monsoon season and a number of people can be seen enjoying the beautiful scenery and wonderful weather with their friends and families.
Khadakwasla Dam Information
- Entering the waters is prohibited. Even if you find locals taking a dip, refrain from doing so yourself.
- If you decide to visit khadakwasla dam in the afternoon, don’t forget to apply sunscreen.
- During the monsoons, do hog on delicious salted and spicy corn sold by vendors near the Dam.
How To reach Khadakwasla Dam by Public Transport
- Khadakwasla Dharan bus stop
- Khadakwasla Gaon bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Khadakwasla Dam
54.52% of people who visit Pune include Khadakwasla Dam in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
42.45% of people start their Khadakwasla Dam visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Khadakwasla Dam
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Khadakwasla Dam