Khadakwasla Dam, Pune
Khadakwasla Dam, Pune - Address
Address: Khadakwasla Dam, near Khadakwasla Village, off Sinhagad Road, Maharashtra 411024
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4.5K times in trip plans
View Point, River, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Khadakwasla Dam, Pune
Built over the Mutha River, the Khadakwasla Dam is one of the main sources of water for Pune. A popular weekend picnic spot for the locals, even tourists are fascinated with the Dam and the food chowpaty around it. The Khadakwasla Dam Pune can be covered on the way to/from Sinhagad Fort. Plan your Pune itinerary accordingly. If you are a photography buff, the dam area provides for fantastic photography opportunities. Khadakwasla dam timings is from sunrise till sunset. The area is especially beautiful in the monsoon season and a number of people can be seen enjoying the beautiful scenery and wonderful weather with their friends and families.
Khadakwasla Dam Information
- Entering the waters is prohibited. Even if you find locals taking a dip, refrain from doing so yourself.
- If you decide to visit khadakwasla dam in the afternoon, don’t forget to apply sunscreen.
- During the monsoons, do hog on delicious salted and spicy corn sold by vendors near the Dam.
How To reach Khadakwasla Dam by Public Transport
- Khadakwasla Dharan bus stop
- Khadakwasla Gaon bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.