Tours for Khadakwasla Dam
About Khadakwasla Dam, Pune
Built over the Mutha River, the Khadakwasla Dam is one of the main sources of water for Pune. A popular weekend picnic spot for the locals, even tourists are fascinated with the Dam and the food chowpaty around it. The Khadakwasla Dam Pune can be covered on the way to/from Sinhagad Fort. Plan your Pune itinerary accordingly. If you are a photography buff, the dam area provides for fantastic photography opportunities. Khadakwasla dam timings is from sunrise till sunset. The area is especially beautiful in the monsoon season and a number of people can be seen enjoying the beautiful scenery and wonderful weather with their friends and families.
Khadakwasla Dam Information
- Entering the waters is prohibited. Even if you find locals taking a dip, refrain from doing so yourself.
- If you decide to visit khadakwasla dam in the afternoon, don’t forget to apply sunscreen.
- During the monsoons, do hog on delicious salted and spicy corn sold by vendors near the Dam.
How To Get To Khadakwasla Dam by Public Transport
- Khadakwasla Dharan bus stop
- Khadakwasla Gaon bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Khadakwasla Dam Tickets And Tours
Sample delicious local foods of Pune city on a 4-hour small-group walking tour with a local expert guide. Try tasty treats such as the famous wine biscuits, mawa cakes, wada paw, ginger soda, bun maska, and the best mango mastani you'll ever taste.
Travel by private air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy the knowledge of your local guide. Explore Pune city any way you want on this private 8-hour tour. Your personal guide can assist on planing your day in Pune to match your interests.
Enjoy this small-group walking tour of Old Pune and experience the sights, sounds, and the aromas of the vibrant city. Visit Shaniwar Wada Fort, the Copper smith's colony, the bamboo workshop and the Dagdusheth Ganpati and one of the most lively shopping bazaars.
Enjoy visiting the famous Kumbhargaon bird sanctuary at Bhigwan Village. Spot some of the iconic birds of this area and view the historic hilltop Bhuleshwar temple on this full-day excursion from Pune. A private chauffeur and tour guide ensures your safety and full attention.
Share your experience - Rate Khadakwasla Dam, Pune
- Nearby Attractions
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum
- Chaturshrungi Temple
- Pu La Deshpande Garden
- Parvati Temple
- Phoenix Market City
- Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park
- Pataleshwar Cave Temples
- Rajgad Fort
- Katraj Jain Temple
- Hotels Near Khadakwasla Dam
- Hotels Near Khadakwasla Dam
- 5 Star Hotels Near Khadakwasla Dam
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Khadakwasla Dam
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Khadakwasla Dam
- Budget Hotels Near Khadakwasla Dam
- Cheap Hotels Near Khadakwasla Dam
- Luxury Hotels Near Khadakwasla Dam
- Pune Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Pune
- 2 Days in Pune
- 3 Days in Pune
- 4 Days in Pune
- 5 Days in Pune
- 6 Days in Pune
- 7 Days in Pune