Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Mandai147 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Fruit Market Road, Mandai, Shukrawar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411002, India Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Architecture
Built in the year 1886 by the Britishers, the colonial building that houses the Phule Market is an architecturally stunning one. With 8 wings and 8 entrances/ exits, the Mandai building is spread across 8 acres bang in the heart of the old city area. The market itself has over 500 stalls with vendors selling fresh vegetables and fruits every day. Just outside the market you will find vendors selling items required for pooja and aarti along with fresh flowers.
How to Reach Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Mandai
- Mahatma Jyotiba Bus stop
- Shanipar Mandai bus stop
- Gadikhana Bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Mandai Address: Fruit Market Road, Mandai, Shukrawar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411002, India
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Mandai Timing: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Mandai(preferred time): 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Mandai: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.76% of people who visit Pune include Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Mandai in their plan
66.67% of people start their Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Mandai visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Mandai
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Mandai
People normally club together 11 East Street Cafe and Dagdusheth Ganpati while planning their visit to Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Mandai.