Osho Meditation ResortCurrently Open
- Address: No.17, Welcome Centre, 1st Lane, Koregaon Park, Pune, Maharashtra 411001, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +91-2066019999
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 12:00 Hrs
- Tags: Spa, Family And Kids, Resort, Swimming Pool
Osho Meditation Resort - Review
An international meditation centre, the Osho Ashram is a unique place where you will feel at one with your body, mind and soul. Following the preaching of Osho (Bhagwan Shri Rajneesh), the ashram is a beautiful place where one can explore oneself and ones sexuality. However, the Ashram is more than just sex. It is a way of living. It is a place where institutionalised religions are not accepted and where the soul is a free bird. Within the ashram premises you will find a Welcome Centre, a spa named Basho, an Olympic size swimming pool, a 12-acre Osho Teerth Park and many serene meditation areas.
Osho Meditation Resort Information
- Please maintain the tranquillity of the place.
- Although love and sex is openly discussed, please follow basic ethics and maintain decency.
- Following the dress code of maroon is mandatory.
Osho Meditation Resort Opening and Closing Hours
- Welcome session is conducted at 9 am.
- Daily meditation sessions take place between 6 am to 10:30 pm.
How To reach Osho Meditation Resort by Public Transport
- Buses 10, 169 to stop - German Bakery
- Bus 63 to stop - Budhrani Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Osho Meditation Resort
11.95% of people who visit Pune include Osho Meditation Resort in their plan
43.53% of people start their Osho Meditation Resort visit around 06 AM
People usually take around 12 Hrs to see Osho Meditation Resort
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Osho Meditation Resort
Osho Meditation Resort Map
Osho Meditation Resort Trips
Osho Meditation Resort, Pune Reviews
We didn't really go inside. We went to the gate. We just saw it from outside. It looked very peaceful though. We even saw peacocks. The place has a very calming feel to it. Osho has a reputation of being quite expensive. Mostly foreigners and followers of Rajneesh go here, but even people who want to discover their spiritual side come here.
t is one of the most profound meditation center in Maharashtra and provides a great service. It is usually popular among foreigners visinting as tourist or for work. A really peaceful place and my experience was wonder. even the people who visit give a great review. glad about the staff and really satisfied with the work they are doing to the society.
The resort itself is beautiful. It is serene and peaceful. The meditations are something I have never experienced before. This was my first time visting a meditation resort and I can authentically say I enjoyed myself and will be come back again.
The place is for stress reduction and meditation. Infrastructure is very nice. Only negative factor is the cost. It's too much. It has all the premium facilities.
Peaceful place, prices are reasonable, if you want some peaceful relaxing time then this is right place. This place popular among Western tourist. Life changing experience.
All QuestionsOsho meditation resort
- Lake United Methodist Church
- Photos By Liz
- Church Of Christ Home Gardens
- Paradise Baptist Church
- Brady Arts District
- Maxwell Park
- Skelly Drive Baptist Church
- Sheridan Christian Center
- Admiral Park
- Carol Wyatt Ministries
- Burlington Northern
- Tulsa Hills Church Of The Nazarene
- United States Courts Library
- Family Of Faith Metropolitan Church
- Clown'n 4 U