Pcmc ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Pimple Gurav, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra 411027, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 10 INR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Play Ground, Bridge, Walking Area, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Fountain, Picnic Spot
About Pcmc Park, Pune
One of the most interesting places to visit in Pune if you are on a trip to the city with kids is the Dinosaur Park in PCMC. Also known as PCMC's Rajmata Jijau Garden. Offering verdant beds of lawn where kids can play their heart out and adults can relax or take a stroll, the speciality of this park is the 40-foot Dinosaur structure that excites and invites kids! The big circular fountain welcomes the visitors as you enter the park and before you get intimidated with the life-like dinosaur, the striking water bodies and gorgeous bridges over them soothe you!
Well-manicured gardens, bamboo plantations and flower beds in vivid hues add to the appeal of the garden! The Jogging track attracts locals in the early hours of morning as well as in the evenings.
Walking area, play area and restrooms offer a complete experience to the visitors!
Just outside the garden you can spot kiosks selling yummy snacks and refreshments.
Pcmc Park Information
- Free parking space is available.
- The park tends to get crowded on Sundays.
Pcmc Park Ticket Prices
- Adults: INR 10
- Children: INR 5
How To reach Pcmc Park by Public Transport
- Pimple Gurav PMPL Bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pcmc Park
18.49% of people who visit Pune include Pcmc Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
21.1% of people start their Pcmc Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Pcmc Park
94.87% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pcmc Park
Pcmc Park Map
Pcmc Park Trips
PCMC Park, Pune Reviews
All QuestionsPcmc park
- Haywood Public Transit
- Louisa Chapel
- Shook-Welch-Smathers House
- Haywood County Historical SCTY
- Thickety Baptist Church Parsonage
- Full Gospel Holiness Church Canton
- Panther Creek Baptist Church
- Haywood Community College, Cosmetic Arts
- New Covenant Church
- Our Saviour Lutheran Church
- Old Grouch's Military Surplus
- Rock Springs Baptist Church
- James Chapel Church
- Louisa Chapel United Methodist Church