Rajgad Fort165 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Balekilla Road, Pune, Maharashtra 412213, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Temple, Outdoors, Fort
If you are a trekking enthusiast, you have to hike up the Rajgad Fort while visiting Pune. Located around 60 kilometres from Pune, the historical fort offers stunning views of the Sahyadri Mountain range. With a moderate difficulty level, some points of interest on the fort are:
- Bale killa
- Sanjeevani Machee
- Padmavati Temple
- Padmavati Machee
- Pali Darwaja
Rajgad Fort also provides fantastic night trekking opportunities.
Rajgad Fort Travel Tips
- Wear sturdy shoes.
- Do carry drinking water along with snacks and energy bars.
- Don’t forget to apply sunscreen as it tends to get sunny after noon.
- Please do not litter anywhere on the fort.
- If you are new in the city, it is recommended that you visit the fort through one of the many trekking clubs present in Pune.
How to Reach Rajgad Fort
- Nasarapur ST Stand
- Bhor Bus Stand
- Renting a car or going through a trekking club is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.66% of people who visit Pune include Rajgad Fort in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
69.23% of people start their Rajgad Fort visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Rajgad Fort
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rajgad Fort
People normally also visit Lavasa while planning their trip to Rajgad Fort.
Rajgad Fort Reviews & Ratings
Today rajgad fort is open ?Answer Report Abuse
rajgad fort is open or not on 4th july 2021Answer Report Abuse