Saras Baug, Pune
About Saras Baug, Pune
Saras Baug, Pune - Address
Address: 2170 Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 06:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 21K times in trip plans
Temple, Garden, Landmark, Family And Kids, Street Food
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A famous landmark in Pune city, the beautiful Saras Baug is a must visit if you are visiting the city with your kids. Spread across 25 acres, this lovely garden houses a huge pond which has captivating fountains, lush manicured lawns and even a serene and historical temple dedicated to the God of Wisdom- Lord Ganesha. This temple is called ‘Talyatla Ganpati’ (literally translated to Ganpati residing in a pond). Outside Saras Baug is a lane full of eateries and food stalls. After you are done exploring the garden, do snack on some scrumptious pav bhaaji or bhel at any one of these food stalls.
Saras Baug Information
- Avoid visiting in the noon as it gets very sunny.
- While visiting in the evening, don’t forget to apply a bug repellent.
How To reach Saras Baug by Public Transport
- Saras Baug bus stop
- Mahalaxmi Mandir bus stop
- Nehru Stadium Saras Baug bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
Saras Baug, Pune Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Replay Sports Bar
- Shivaji Bridge (nava Pul)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
- Guest House, Sims, Kirkee, Pune
- Pune Municipal Corporation
- Railway Junction
- Parish Hall
- Elephanta - Mumbai Ferry
- Pune Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Pune
- What to See in 48 Hours in Pune
- What to See in 72 Hours in Pune
- How to Spend 5 Days in Pune
- How to Spend 6 Days in Pune
- How to Spend 7 Days in Pune