Saras BaugCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 2170 Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Temple, Garden, Landmark, Family And Kids, Street Food
A famous landmark in Pune city, the beautiful Saras Baug is a must visit if you are visiting the city with your kids. Spread across 25 acres, this lovely garden houses a huge pond which has captivating fountains, lush manicured lawns and even a serene and historical temple dedicated to the God of Wisdom- Lord Ganesha. This temple is called ‘Talyatla Ganpati’ (literally translated to Ganpati residing in a pond). Outside Saras Baug is a lane full of eateries and food stalls. After you are done exploring the garden, do snack on some scrumptious pav bhaaji or bhel at any one of these food stalls.
- Avoid visiting in the noon as it gets very sunny.
- While visiting in the evening, don’t forget to apply a bug repellent.
- Saras Baug bus stop
- Mahalaxmi Mandir bus stop
- Nehru Stadium Saras Baug bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
53.51% of people who visit Pune include Saras Baug in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50.28% of people start their Saras Baug visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Saras Baug
90.81% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Saras Baug