Saras BaugCurrently Closed
- Address: 2170 Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Temple, Garden, Landmark, Family And Kids, Street Food
Saras Baug - Review
A famous landmark in Pune city, the beautiful Saras Baug is a must visit if you are visiting the city with your kids. Spread across 25 acres, this lovely garden houses a huge pond which has captivating fountains, lush manicured lawns and even a serene and historical temple dedicated to the God of Wisdom- Lord Ganesha. This temple is called ‘Talyatla Ganpati’ (literally translated to Ganpati residing in a pond). Outside Saras Baug is a lane full of eateries and food stalls. After you are done exploring the garden, do snack on some scrumptious pav bhaaji or bhel at any one of these food stalls.
Saras Baug Information
- Avoid visiting in the noon as it gets very sunny.
- While visiting in the evening, don’t forget to apply a bug repellent.
How To reach Saras Baug by Public Transport
- Saras Baug bus stop
- Mahalaxmi Mandir bus stop
- Nehru Stadium Saras Baug bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Saras Baug
53.58% of people who visit Pune include Saras Baug in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50.28% of people start their Saras Baug visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Saras Baug
90.81% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Saras Baug