Sri Balaji MandirCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: Kapurhol - Narayanpur Road, Ketkawale, Tal. Purandhar, Pune, Maharashtra 412205, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-2025870125
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Sri Balaji Mandir, also known as Sri Venteshwara temple is a temple based on the outskirts of Pune. It is a magnificent replica of the famous Tirupati Balaji Mandir in Thirumala.
Add the nearby Purandar fort and Baneshwar to your plan and you will have a wonderful one day visit figured out.
The temple was constructed by V.H. Group for a whooping amount of 27 crore Indian rupees. Once you take off your footwear and wash your legs, a red carpet will take you to the main temple.
Inside this expensive captivating building, there are idols of Lord Venkateshwara as well as different Hindu deities. Paintings that depict the life of the Lord liven u the buildings.
The surroundings of the temple are very beautiful and beautify your experience with the energetic atmosphere. The temple is not very crowded most of the times and is devoid of pestering beggars.
The Sri Balaji Mandir will take you on a holy journey similar to the Venkateshwara temple in Thirumala, well, except for the huge travelling distance. The well maintained temple is recommended for a divine relaxing evening.
- To reach this temple from Pune, you will have to take the Pune Bangalore highway.
- Take a left at the Nasrapur-Narayanpurphata on the highway and you will reach the Mandir.
- Keep the sanctity of the temple intact.
- Do not litter the area.
- Do not consume intoxicating substances in the temple premises.
- Prefer wearing traditional clothes.
- There is a famous Shree datt mandir 8 kms at Narayanpur. If you have time, definitely visit it.
- You can buy organic vegetables directly from the fields on your way back.
- Prasad of sumptuous Bundi Laddoos and delicious Khichadi is served to devotees who visit the temple.
- The temple opens at 5.30 in the morning during Dhanur masam (December – January) and closes at 11 in the morning.
- Sutarwadi Corner bus stop
- Venkys (Veg only)
- Kalyan Bhel
- Joshi Wadewale
- Rohit Wadewale
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.56% of people who visit Pune include Sri Balaji Mandir in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
43.85% of people start their Sri Balaji Mandir visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sri Balaji Mandir
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sri Balaji Mandir
The outer area is renowned recently. Now it is looking better. Temple is small but good one.
Nice temple. Has Goshala. Shri Balaji darshan is peaceful. Other deities in campus. No long queues on most occasions.
Very clean , quite and full of powerful energies. One gets recharged just in 5 to 10 mins. Mandir has balaji, mata laxmi, narsimha, lord Ganesh, lord Rama with Mata Sita and Laxman, lord hanuman, Sudarshan etc.
This Sri Ahobila Mutts Balaji temple, located at Pashan Suz Road, just a few meters from Pashan circle, is a small traditional temple at Pune city for Balaji devotees. Devotees can have darshan conveniently as there is no heavy rush on normal days. Devotees can be present at the time of Aarathi and have darshan. Temple Prasadam "laadu" is available in the counter, on payment. Parking of vehicles is a big problem near temple, since all the open areas around the temple have become housing colonies now. Hence devotees may park their vehicles on the space available on the main road, a little bit away from the temple road junction, and walk to temple to avoid inconvenience to them n residents of the area.
Must visit temple in Pune as the Idol here is pretty much similar to Tirupati lordbalaji. Peaceful and very pleasant and Tasty prasadam .