Sri Balaji MandirCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: Kapurhol - Narayanpur Road, Ketkawale, Tal. Purandhar, Pune, Maharashtra 412205, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-2025870125
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Sri Balaji Mandir - Review
Sri Balaji Mandir, also known as Sri Venteshwara temple is a temple based on the outskirts of Pune. It is a magnificent replica of the famous Tirupati Balaji Mandir in Thirumala.
Add the nearby Purandar fort and Baneshwar to your plan and you will have a wonderful one day visit figured out.
The temple was constructed by V.H. Group for a whooping amount of 27 crore Indian rupees. Once you take off your footwear and wash your legs, a red carpet will take you to the main temple.
Inside this expensive captivating building, there are idols of Lord Venkateshwara as well as different Hindu deities. Paintings that depict the life of the Lord liven u the buildings.
The surroundings of the temple are very beautiful and beautify your experience with the energetic atmosphere. The temple is not very crowded most of the times and is devoid of pestering beggars.
The Sri Balaji Mandir will take you on a holy journey similar to the Venkateshwara temple in Thirumala, well, except for the huge travelling distance. The well maintained temple is recommended for a divine relaxing evening.
Sri Balaji Mandir Information
- To reach this temple from Pune, you will have to take the Pune Bangalore highway.
- Take a left at the Nasrapur-Narayanpurphata on the highway and you will reach the Mandir.
- Keep the sanctity of the temple intact.
- Do not litter the area.
- Do not consume intoxicating substances in the temple premises.
- Prefer wearing traditional clothes.
- There is a famous Shree datt mandir 8 kms at Narayanpur. If you have time, definitely visit it.
- You can buy organic vegetables directly from the fields on your way back.
- Prasad of sumptuous Bundi Laddoos and delicious Khichadi is served to devotees who visit the temple.
Sri Balaji Mandir Hours
- The temple opens at 5.30 in the morning during Dhanur masam (December – January) and closes at 11 in the morning.
How To reach Sri Balaji Mandir by Public Transport
- Sutarwadi Corner bus stop
Restaurants Near Sri Balaji Mandir
- Venkys (Veg only)
- Kalyan Bhel
- Joshi Wadewale
- Rohit Wadewale
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sri Balaji Mandir
60.8% of people who visit Pune include Sri Balaji Mandir in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
43.85% of people start their Sri Balaji Mandir visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sri Balaji Mandir
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sri Balaji Mandir
Sri Balaji Mandir Trips
Sri Balaji Mandir, Pune Reviews
The temple is very quiet and serene. And it actually resembles the Tirupati Balaji temple but most of it is covered with cloth and stuff so it is not visible properly. There isn't much crowd so prople can visit anytime and give Pooja as well.
I have visited Balaji temple yesterday, given address of Pashan or Aundh is wrong. Actually, Balaji temple is in narayanpur which is near KHEDSHIVPUR TOLL Plaza on Highway. If you r coming mumbai then you need to cross/pass KHEDSHIVPUR toll plaza & go straight till 13 km. You will get mandir. Ample space of free parking, timing from 5.00 am to 8.00 pm all days.
It used to be a place where people actually came to feel peace but now the place has no parking, all the people who come park their vehicles anywhere on the small road which causes great problems to residents who stay here. So while you come to seek blessings of the God you conveniently forget other human beings which beats the whole purpose of coming at all. People say things like these temple-goers are nuisance cause traffic, stand in middle of the road etc etc.
Small but nice temple I was lucky bcz I got dat chance to see Shree balaji
The best time to visit when sevas are being done.. Sahasra Deepalankara Seva... Sudarshana homam...