Taljai HillCurrently Closed
- Address: Wagh Jai road, near Parvati, Pune, Maharashtra., India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Temple, Outdoors, View Point, Hiking Trail, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature, Bird Watching
Taljai Hill - Review
Situated right in the heart of the city, the Taljai Hill is a popular trekking and picnic spot for Punekars as well as tourists. The main attraction on the hill is the Taljai Mata Temple. If you are lucky enough, you might come across many peacocks and even a few snakes while on your hike up the hill. A no vehicle zone, the hill is covered in lush green trees, especially during the monsoons. The Taljai Hill is a must visit for nature lovers and amateur bird watchers.
Taljai Hill Information
- Wearing sturdy shoes is recommended.
- Carry drinking water and snacks with you.
Taljai Hill Opening and Closing Hours
- Some areas of the hill are open only between 5 am to 10 am and 4:30 pm to 7 pm.
How To reach Taljai Hill by Public Transport
- Datte bus stop
- Hiring an auto rickshaw is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pune before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pune and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Taljai Hill
10.55% of people who visit Pune include Taljai Hill in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
43.11% of people start their Taljai Hill visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Taljai Hill
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Taljai Hill
Taljai Hill Map
Taljai Hill Trips
Taljai Hill, Pune Reviews
Awesome place to visit. Amazing scenic beauty. Good for walking and trekking. Plain mud road for walking. The place is well maintained too. Can go there with friends and family. The temple is beautiful too. Also there are food stalls outside where the food tastes amazing. Must visit place in Pune. Accessible completely by vehicle.
Best place for trekking. Also you can go there for a morning walk or jogging. It has a beautiful atmosphere. You can also spot animals like peacock, duck, rabbits and many more. When you come out there are many food stalls to refresh you.
Come here if you want nature, peace and refreshing morning. Famous place for jogging, yoga and meditation. Sometime You will find peacock, peahen, rabbits, squirrels etc animals. Small lake is there where you see ducks and fish. Children like to come here. Enjoyable place.
It is one of the very popular place for enjoying the Nature and it's beauty. • It has been well maintained and renovated a bit, recently- which makes it look more beautiful. • There is a park, here known as "Abhayranya"- popular as a running or a jogging track with lots of trees on both the sides of the track in the park. • There is a sports complex even- which has a Badminton hall, swimming pool, shooting arena and a gym. • There is also an area here, quite popular for people to practice driving of cars and two wheelers. • Overall it is an excellent experience, here.
One of the best places to enjoy the natural scenery and fresh air while walking or running. There is an artificial pond with ducks and geese which is a good attraction for younger kids. The municipal corporation is also developing multiple such watering holes for wildlife like peacocks, etc. There are multiple trails for walking and overall is a great place for destressing with your family.
All QuestionsTaljai hill
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal