Are you looking for what to do in Pune?Best Things To Do In Pune, India What to do in Pune
Explore 49 Pune Attractions and places to visit based on popularity and significance.
- Shreemant Dagdusheth Halwai Sarvajanik Ganpati: A beautiful temple with a magnificent idol of Lord Ganesha, this one is situated in the heart of the city.
- Sinhagad Fort: If you are a trekking enthusiast, head over to the windswept ruins of the Sinhgad fort. Don't forget to gorge on crispy 'khekda bhajjis' and buttermilk at the snack shacks present on the top!
- Darshan Museum: The Darshan Museum is a biographical museum that is dedicated to the life and teachings of Sadhu Vaswani, the modern Sindhi spiritual leader.
- Aga Khan Palace: Giving visitors a glimpse into the freedom struggle of India, the Aga Khan Palace is one of the important monuments in Pune.
- Shaniwar Wada: A representative of Pune, the legendary Shaniwar Wada in located in the heart of the city. The fortress was the seat of Indian politics in the Peshwa period and has become a symbol of Maratha glory.
- Parvati Temple: A temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, the Parvati Temple is situated on a small hillock. The main temple premises has a cluster of small temples of different Hindu deities.
- Laxmi Road: To fulfill all your shopping needs, Laxmi Road is the place to be! From traditional small shop owners to huge international brands, this area has an array options open for a shopper.
- Mulshi Dam: Have a fun picnic with your loved ones at the Mulshi Dam. The size and beauty of this dam on the river Mula will definitely mesmerize you.
- Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park: If you are visiting Pune with your children, the Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park will keep your kids entertained. The zoo has a variety of mammals, reptiles, amphibians and birds. It also conducts a lot of festivals throughout the year to create wildlife awareness and campaigns against the ill treatment of animals.
- Saras Baug: Popular with the citizens, the Saras Baug is a beautiful garden situated in the heart of the city. You will find sculptures, manicured lawns and water fountains with the garden.
Below we have a list of things to do in Pune and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Pune getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Pune with confidence.