Macao Beach, Punta CanaCurrently Open
- Address: Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Waterfront, Entertainment, Family And Kids
About Macao Beach, Punta Cana
Quiet, beautiful and serene- this beach is a paradise in its own right. Clear waters are hugged by soft white sands at Macao Beach. Great for sun bathing or just a friendly game of volleyball, you will find a hundred reasons to linger on at this beach. Family friendly and popular with beach bummers, the Macao beach is just the right combination of privacy and excitement. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Punta Cana Itinerary 7 Days.
Macao Beach Information
- Watch out for vendors trying to sell their merchandise. They could be an annoyance.
- You can even choose to take a horseback ride to explore the beach.
How To reach Macao Beach by Public Transport
- Reach by rented vehicle or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Punta Cana before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Punta Cana and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Macao Beach
95% of people who visit Punta Cana include Macao Beach in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
57.21% of people start their Macao Beach visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Macao Beach
94% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Macao Beach