Are you looking for what to do in Punta Cana?
WAHT TO SEE
- Choco Museo Punta Cana: Enter into real life Charlie’s Chocolate factory with a tour of this fantastical place that is full of myriad experiences involving all things chocolate. Go right into the roots of chocolate making and find out how it was used in the olden times.
- Jesus Maestro Parish: The Jesus Maestro Parish is beautiful church that is tiny but full of charm and character.
- Punta Espada Golf Course: True to its reputation, the Punta Espada Golf Course is a course made in tandem with the beauty of its natural surroundings.The golf course overlooks the gorgeous blue of the sea and is designed to create exciting games for both professional and amateur golfers.
- Bavaro Beach: Beach hopping is one of the best things to do in Punta Cana.TheBavaro beach is a long stretch of sand that is host to most of the resorts and plazas at Punta Cana. It boasts of lovely white sands that are soft on the feet and invite you to relax and unwind on this popular shore.
- Macao Beach: Family friendly and popular with beach bummers, the Macao beach is just the right combination of privacy and excitement.
- Isla Saona: The Caribbean’s best kept secret, Isla Saona is a beautiful albeit tiny little island that lies at the south east tip of Dominican Republic. It is a government protected natural reserve that boasts of unparalleled beauty and soft white sands that overlook turquoise blue waters.
THINGS TO DO
- Hoyo Azul: This natural pool is a must see attraction in Punta Cana.Hoyo Azul is a cenote that is accessible through a wonderful trail full of rich flora and fauna that is native to the Caribbean. Upon reaching the top, you can jump in for an exhilarating experience.
- Bavaro Adventure Park: Bavaro Adventure Park is an adrenaline junkie’s dream come true. Packed with exciting activities that can be done by people of all ages, the Adventure Park has become a popular stop for tourists and visitors alike.
- Coco Bongo: Well known for its grand shows and lively music, this Punta Cana bar & club is the epitome of fun. Hugely popular and always crowded, the disco hosts some entertaining performances that add to the glory of the night.
- Imagine: Built into a real cave, this disco is truly one of a kind. Based on an absolutely unique concept, the club is quite popular amongst tourists for its unique ambiance.
Below we have a list of things to do in Punta Cana and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Punta Cana getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Punta Cana with confidence.