- Address: Puri, Odisha 752002, India
- Phone: +91-6752252900
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
About Gundicha Temple, Puri
Lord Krishnas aunt is believed to live at Gundicha Temple and is another important place in the Hindu Religion.
Gundicha Temple Information
- Be decently dressed.
- Follow the hindu rituals like leaving your shoes outside the temple.
- Respect the religious rituals and sentiments.
Gundicha Temple Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Gundicha Temple Opening and Closing Hours
- Ask the temple authorities about the opening hours.
How To reach Gundicha Temple by Public Transport
- By hired car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Puri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Puri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Gundicha Temple
95% of people who visit Puri include Gundicha Temple in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
33.49% of people start their Gundicha Temple visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Gundicha Temple
92.02% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gundicha Temple
Gundicha Temple Map
Gundicha Temple Trips
Gundicha Temple, Puri Reviews
3km away from jagannath temple on the grand road lord jagannath retires here for 7days during end of rath yatra
Beautiful temple.. but beware from pandas they asking for money. This temple is only for Hindus.
Gundicha Temple is the home of aunt (Masir Bari) of Lord Jagannath, the worshiped Hindu God of the city of Puri. In every Rathayatra, Jagannath along with his siblings visit Gundicha Temple for 7 days from the original temple via Ratha (chariots). Gundicha is made now a place to worship about 108 gods and to make business regarding that. The holiness of the place is damaged here as well. It is a paid place and no photography is allowed for commoners.
Very very beutiful temple
Very old temple. Bus stand of Puri is very close to it.
All QuestionsGundicha temple
- River Park At Cooleemee Falls
- Morningstar Church Of God In Christ
- Verdegy Ohio
- Wright Chapel
- Robbins Village Theater
- Baptista Iglesia Caminando Con Cristo
- Island Cart Rentals
- Leonardo Ingravallo Playground
- Longva Lyd
- Tamarac Squars Regency Cinemas
- Colorado State Park - Colo. River
- La Batt Blue USA Hockey Pond Hockey Championships
- East Side Rec
- One Island Family Unitarian
- La Army National Guard Recruiting Office