How to Reach Puri, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Puri
- By Air: There is no airport at Puri. Bhubaneshwar, lying at about 60 kilometres is the closest airport to Puri. This airport is well-connected to most major cities in India.
- By Train: Puri is well-connected by a wide range of the rail network. Big cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi among others have frequent trains to Puri. Most of the accommodation options are located near the railway station which also lies in the heart of the town.
- By Auto: Autos are convenient to places that cannot be walked to. However, negotiate on the fair, before you board one.
- By Bicycle: This is one of the best ways to explore this temple town at your pace.
- By Cycle Rickshaws: A cycle rickshaw commute will cost you anything between INR 5 to 20.
- By Motorbike: There are Royal Enfield rentals on C.T Road. This is a great way to explore the coast, further until the Konark Sun Temple.
Are you looking for a Puri travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Puri from Nearby Cities
|Jajpur Rd to Puri||34.35 km||34 mins|
|Bhubaneshwar to Puri||52.56 km||1 hour 15 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Puri
- How to reach Konark
- How to reach Bhubaneshwar
- How to reach Osakana
- How to reach Cuttack
- How to reach Chilika
- How to reach Patrapada
- How to reach Swagimahadeipur
- How to reach Jarka
- How to reach Hatamuniguda
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai