How to Reach Puri
- By Air: There is no airport at Puri. Bhubaneshwar, lying at about 60 kilometres is the closest airport to Puri. This airport is well-connected to most major cities in India.
- By Train: Puri is well-connected by a wide range of the rail network. Big cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi among others have frequent trains to Puri. Most of the accommodation options are located near the railway station which also lies in the heart of the town.
- By Auto: Autos are convenient to places that cannot be walked to. However, negotiate on the fair, before you board one.
- By Bicycle: This is one of the best ways to explore this temple town at your pace.
- By Cycle Rickshaws: A cycle rickshaw commute will cost you anything between INR 5 to 20.
- By Motorbike: There are Royal Enfield rentals on C.T Road. This is a great way to explore the coast, further until the Konark Sun Temple.
|Bhubaneshwar to Puri||4.01 km||4 mins|
|Jajpur rd to Puri||34.35 km||34 mins|
|Jamshedpur to Puri||45.43 km||45 mins|
|Bokaro steel city to Puri||46.47 km||46 mins|
|Kharagpur to Puri||167.71 km||2 hours 47 mins|
|Siwan to Puri||174.6 km||2 hours 54 mins|
|Kolkata to Puri||281.79 km||4 hours 41 mins|