Konark Beach, PuriCurrently Open
- Address: Puri, Odisha 752111, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Temple, Beach, Water Body, View Point, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids
About Konark Beach, Puri
Konark Beach, located in Odisha is considered to be India’s finest beach. The composure of the sea breeze and the comfort of a leisurely walk beside the still sea is a memorable experience. Only 3 kilometers from the Konark Sun Temple, this beach offers visitors the chance to bathe in the warmth of the sun. At the same time, they can witness the sunrise or sunset. Konark Beach can be reached by train from both Bhubaneswar and Puri. However, going by road is considered as the best option so that you can enjoy the scenic view as you drive along the sea beach.
If you are visiting this beach, plan your trip around Konarak Festival. During this festival, you can also witness the famous International Sand Art festival.
Konark Beach Information
- Apply sunscreen lotion to protect your skin from getting tanned.
- Carry a hat or umbrella to protect yourself from sun.
- Can carry your own picnic basket as well.
- Beware of fake pearl sellers.
Konark Beach Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Konark Beach Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit the beach anytime of the day.
How To reach Konark Beach by Public Transport
- By hired car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Puri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Puri and book an accommodation of your choice.