Konark BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Puri, Odisha 752111, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Must See, Temple, Beach, Water Body, View Point, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids, Point Of Interest
Konark Beach, located in Odisha is considered to be India’s finest beach. The composure of the sea breeze and the comfort of a leisurely walk beside the still sea is a memorable experience. Only 3 kilometers from the Konark Sun Temple, this beach offers visitors the chance to bathe in the warmth of the sun. At the same time, they can witness the sunrise or sunset. Konark Beach can be reached by train from both Bhubaneswar and Puri. However, going by road is considered as the best option so that you can enjoy the scenic view as you drive along the sea beach.
If you are visiting this beach, plan your trip around Konarak Festival. During this festival, you can also witness the famous International Sand Art festival.
- Apply sunscreen lotion to protect your skin from getting tanned.
- Carry a hat or umbrella to protect yourself from sun.
- Can carry your own picnic basket as well.
- Beware of fake pearl sellers.
- Entry is free.
- You can visit the beach anytime of the day.
- By hired car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Puri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Puri and book an accommodation of your choice.
93.71% of people who visit Puri include Konark Beach in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
25.93% of people start their Konark Beach visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Konark Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Konark Beach