Sri Sri Sonar Gouranga Mandir3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Badasirei, Puri, Odisha 752002, India
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
This beautiful temple is not so big as compare to Sri Jagannath temple, yet it is worth visit. Dedicated to Lord Gauranga, this temple is located on Chakratirtha Road. The best part of this temple is its ambience. It is peaceful and is devoid of too many priests who will compel you to pay them for offering prayer to the deity. Another unique fact is the deity in this temple is made of gold. This is something you need to look for.
Religious believer or not, this temple will definitely amuse you with its serene beauty. If possible, try to have their delicious afternoon Prasad.
Sri Sri Sonar Gouranga Mandir Travel Tips
- Camera is strictly prohibited inside the temple .
- Follow the Hindu rituals like leaving your shoes outside the temple.
- Observe absolute silence inside the temple.
- Be decently dressed.
- The temple might be closed in the afternoon for lunch break.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sri Sri Sonar Gouranga Mandir
- Entry is free.
Sri Sri Sonar Gouranga Mandir Hours
- Ask the authorities about the temple opening timing beforehand.
How to Reach Sri Sri Sonar Gouranga Mandir
- Nearby railway station: Puri railway station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Puri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Puri and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.61% of people who visit Puri include Sri Sri Sonar Gouranga Mandir in their plan
95% of people start their Sri Sri Sonar Gouranga Mandir visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sri Sri Sonar Gouranga Mandir
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sri Sri Sonar Gouranga Mandir