Swargadwar BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Swargadwar Rd, Puri, Odisha 752001, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Leisure, Family And Kids
This beach is another important spot in Puri. People say that Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu used to take bath in this sea. That’s why, the beach has turned into one of the religious spot in Puri. Many legends have been there related to this beach. One of the popular legend says that taking a dip into the holy water of this beach opens the gateway to the heaven. Apart from these myths, the beach also has natural beauty which attracts tourists around the year.
If you are visiting the beach, make sure you visit the evening market where you get decor items made out of sea shell. In the evening, many priests do aarti to pray the Sea God. So, visiting this beach during evening hours will be fruitful for your trip.
Swargadwar Beach Travel Tips
- Avoid peak season as it remains too much crowded.
- Ideal spot to watch sunrise or sunset.
Entrance Ticket Details For Swargadwar Beach
- Entry is free.
Swargadwar Beach Hours
- You can visit the beach anytime of the day.
How to Reach Swargadwar Beach
- By hired car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Puri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Puri and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Swargadwar Beach Address: Swargadwar Rd, Puri, Odisha 752001, India
- Swargadwar Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Swargadwar Beach(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Swargadwar Beach: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
27.94% of people who visit Puri include Swargadwar Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
67.61% of people start their Swargadwar Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Swargadwar Beach
88.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Swargadwar Beach
People normally club together Karar Ashram and Govardhan Peth while planning their visit to Swargadwar Beach.