Brahma Temple1075 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Brahma Temple Rd, Ganahera, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Historical Site, Family And Kids
This is one of the few temples in India that is dedicated to Lord Brahma and perhaps the most prominent one. This temple is one of the pilgrimage sites for Hindus and every year innumerable devotees visit here during the Pushkar Mela. Although the present temple structure dates to the 14th century, it is believed to be 2000 years old. The temple is mainly built of marble and stone stabs. It has a distinct red pinnacle (shikhara) and a hamsa bird motif. The temple sanctorum holds the central images of Brahma and his second consort Gayatri.
Brahma Temple Travel Tips
- Famed to be one of the only few Brahma Temple in the world, head here to understand the legend behind Brahma-devotion.
How to Reach Brahma Temple
- Walking distance from Pushkar city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pushkar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pushkar and book an accommodation of your choice.
89.29% of people who visit Pushkar include Brahma Temple in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
74.19% of people start their Brahma Temple visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Brahma Temple
59.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Brahma Temple
Brahma Temple Reviews & Ratings
is foreigner people allowed in this temple ?Answer Report Abuse
Yes, Foreigners are allowed in the temple.Report Abuse