Events and Festivals in Pushkar
- Pushkar Fair: It is one of the major attractions of the city which is held for almost five days. This five day festival is a period of merry-making for the villagers. It is one of the largest cattle fairs in the country which usually includes 50,000 camels brought here to be sold or you can say traded. Camels are adorned with beautiful jewellery of silver and beads that make them more beautiful and attractive. This festival is the famous event in Pushkar.
Trip plans for Pushkar
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Pushkar
Pushkar Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Pushkar
Save 20%Rajasthan with Delhi and Taj Mahal Tour - 21 Days
Duration: 21 Days
Make the most of your Indian escapade with this tour that covers the cities of Delhi and Agra along with covering 9 major cit...
Save 20%Udaipur with Pushkar and Jaipur - 5 days Rajasthan Tour
Duration: 5 Days
Visit the mystical palaces, temples and forts of India’s historic city. This 5-day journey takes in the 3 cities of Ind...
- Events & Festivals in Ajmer
- Events & Festivals in Nasirabad
- Events & Festivals in Degana
- Events & Festivals in Merta
- Events & Festivals in Makrana
- Events & Festivals in Naraina