How to Reach Pushkar
- By Air: There are no direct flights to Pushkar. Nearest airport is at Jaipur which is well connected to various cities of India. From the airport, hire a cab or hop onto a bus to get to the City.
- By Rail: Pushkar does not have a railway station. Nearest railway station is at Ajmer. There is an intercity bus service connecting Pushkar to Ajmer. Or you can hire a cab to get to the City.
- By Bus: There is an intercity bus service from Ajmer to Pushkar. There are other bus service operators connecting Pushkar to various other cities like Jaipur, Udaipur, Ahmedabad and Mumbai.
- By Taxi: To get around the City of Pushkar, rely on tours conducted by Rajasthan Tourist Development Corporation or rental taxis.
- By Auto: If you would like to travel in an auto, make sure it is on meter basis don’t agree to an amount quoted by the driver. Or you can opt for cycle rickshaw for commuting to nearby locations.
- On foot: Nothing can be as beautiful as exploring the small cities of India on foot. Walk down the narrow lanes of Puskar to have that insider’s view.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Pushkar. The most preferred mode of transport in Pushkar is Motorbike.
Average distance: 6 km Average time: 7.5 min
Motorbike 50%Motorbike 5 min Overall average time for 4 kms 5 min
Car 50%Driving 10 min Overall average time for 8 kms 10 min
|Ajmer to Pushkar||9.94 km||9 mins|
|Kishangarh to Pushkar||34.06 km||34 mins|
|Jaipur to Pushkar||137.91 km||2 hours 17 mins|
|Neem ka thana to Pushkar||141.44 km||2 hours 21 mins|
|Jodhpur to Pushkar||169.16 km||2 hours 49 mins|
|Ankleshwar to Pushkar||227.72 km||3 hours 47 mins|
|Ahmedabad to Pushkar||240.76 km||4 hours 47 mins|
|Pune to Pushkar||252.92 km||4 hours 12 mins|
|Gurgaon to Pushkar||280.29 km||4 hours 40 mins|
|Delhi to Pushkar||288.24 km||4 hours 48 mins|