Mahadeva TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Main Market Rd, Badi Basti, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Statue, Family And Kids, Architecture
Mahadeva temple in Pushkar is a relatively new temple if we compare it to the other ancient ones that adorn this city. Built back in the 19th century, it is one of the most famous temples in Pushkar. Dedicated to Lord Mahadeva or Lord Shiva, this temple displays beautiful architectural style. Inside the temple, there is a statue of Lord Shiva with five faces. The entire statue is made of white marble and is decorated with beautiful ornaments. There are numerous sculptures and carvings around the shrine that display a pantheon of Hindu deities.
Mahadeva Temple Hours
- Hindu temples are usually open for the visitors from dawn to dusk with 1 hour of closure at afternoon.
- The best time to visit this temple would be between 8 am - 5 pm.
How to Reach Mahadeva Temple
- Walking distance from Pushkar Lake.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pushkar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pushkar and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.2% of people who visit Pushkar include Mahadeva Temple in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
40% of people start their Mahadeva Temple visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mahadeva Temple
85.71% of people prefer walking in order to reach Mahadeva Temple