Man MahalCurrently Open
- Address: Near Pushkar Lake, Pushkar, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-1125686868
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
Man Mahal is one of the best preserved palaces of Pushkar that has now been converted into a heritage hotel. This palace was constructed as a guest house of Raja Man Singh I and was mostly used by the royal family during their trip to Pushkar. This palace displays Rajasthani architecture and various features of the royal era of Rajasthan. The hotel is currently run by the Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation. Located in the east of Sarovar, the view of this palace is really breathtaking.
Man Mahal Travel Tips
- This palace has been converted into Luxurious Heritage Hotel Sarovar. This is one of the most prominent hotels in Pushkar. It gives a clear view at the bank of the Lake and all the temples located around the lake.
- You can also stay in this heritage hotel and enjoy its luxury amenities.
How to Reach Man Mahal
- Man Mahal is located at the centre of Pushkar city.
- Taxi can be hired to reach this heritage hotel from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pushkar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pushkar and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Pushkar include Man Mahal in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
53.1% of people start their Man Mahal visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Man Mahal
61.76% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Man Mahal