Man Mahal, Pushkar
About Man Mahal, Pushkar
Man Mahal, Pushkar - Address, Phone Number
Address: Near Pushkar Lake, Pushkar, India
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 19.8K times in trip plans
Hotel, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Man Mahal is one of the best preserved palaces of Pushkar that has now been converted into a heritage hotel. This palace was constructed as a guest house of Raja Man Singh I and was mostly used by the royal family during their trip to Pushkar. This palace displays Rajasthani architecture and various features of the royal era of Rajasthan. The hotel is currently run by the Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation. Located in the east of Sarovar, the view of this palace is really breathtaking.
Man Mahal Information
- This palace has been converted into Luxurious Heritage Hotel Sarovar. This is one of the most prominent hotels in Pushkar. It gives a clear view at the bank of the Lake and all the temples located around the lake.
- You can also stay in this heritage hotel and enjoy its luxury amenities.
How To reach Man Mahal by Public Transport
- Man Mahal is located at the centre of Pushkar city.
- Taxi can be hired to reach this heritage hotel from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pushkar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pushkar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Man Mahal, Pushkar Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Gayatri Shakti Peeth
- Hotel Kishan Palace
- Diggi Bazzar Road
- Prem Villas
- Pushkar Resorts
- Inn Seventh Heaven
- Aaram Baagh Pushkar
- Pushkar Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Pushkar
- What to See in 48 Hours in Pushkar
- What to See in 72 Hours in Pushkar
- How to Spend 5 Days in Pushkar
- How to Spend 6 Days in Pushkar
- How to Spend 7 Days in Pushkar