Laoshan Scenic AreaCurrently Closed
- Address: Laoshan District, Qingdao 266100, China
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86532-88898866
- Ticket Price: 70 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, View Point, Waterfall, Palace, Family And Kids
This is one of the most celebrated scenic spots of China and is situated on the highest coastal peak known as Mt. Lao or Laoshan Mountain. It is on the sea shore of the Yellow Sea. Ancient myths say that the place was where immortals lived for many years. The 1st emperor of the Mind Dynasty and Emperor Hu of the Hang Dynasty also came here in search of elixirs and immortals but it seems that all these tales were based on the extraordinary beauty of this place.
On top of this mountain, specifically the area which is named as the Laoshan Scenic Area has a number of beautiful and rare shaped rocks and queer caves along with rippling waterfalls and small water bodies with green waters. The wild flowers and shrubs that grow here look exotic and it is all in all nothing less than a dreamland.
The main attractions of this place are the Beijiushui, Shangqing Palace, Taiqing Palace, Longtan Waterfall, Taiping Palace, Mingzia Cave, Beizhai Agricultural Area, Jufeng Scenic Area and others.
- There are 4 routes to choose from here. Out of these the three are land roads and one is a waterway. The south route is the shortest. The waterway starts from the tour pier in Qingdao Bay, and then reaches Taiqing and Shangqing Scenic Areas.
- You can visit a number of famous attractions around this area and be back the same day quite easily.
- CNY 70 for Liuqing, Yangkou and Jufeng Scenic Areas in peak season from. from Apr. 1st to Oct. 31st or CNY 50 for Liuqing, Yangkou and Jufeng Scenic Areas.
- CNY 30 for Jiushui Scenic Area in low season.
- The tourist bus and Buses 104, 113, 304, etc. ply this route.
- Buses 123, 312, and 106 don’t lead to the south route but the east route.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Qingdao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Qingdao and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Qingdao include Laoshan Scenic Area in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
88.18% of people start their Laoshan Scenic Area visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Laoshan Scenic Area
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Laoshan Scenic Area