May Fourth SquareCurrently Open
- Address: 35 Donghai W Rd, Shinan, Qingdao, Shandong, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +86532-83886355
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Square, Family And Kids
May Fourth Square - Review
This is a large square in Qingdao’s Central Business District and is located between the Municipal Government Building and Fushan Bay. This encompasses the Shizhengting Square, Coastal Park and the Central Square. It is named after the famous May Fourth Movement that originated from Qingdao.
The most important feature of this place is the unique “May Wind” sculpture. It is bright red in color that resembles a burning flame and means the bright future of the city. There is also a beautiful fountain just in front of it. In the evening the whole sculpture is lit up and it looks like a flaming torch.
The place is surrounded by the city government to the North, sea to the side and residential buildings on the remaining the sides. On a pleasant day, this place is filled with young couples who sit and spend time together and the view of the sky full of colourful kites is blissful.
May Fourth Square Information
- This place is opened 24 hours and is a good place for some good morning and evening walk.
May Fourth Square Ticket Prices
- Free Entry.
How To reach May Fourth Square by Public Transport
- Bus no. 25, 31, 104, 202, 231, 304, 311, 316, 318, 321, 374, 501, or 801get off at City Hall station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Qingdao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Qingdao and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting May Fourth Square
95% of people who visit Qingdao include May Fourth Square in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
30.91% of people start their May Fourth Square visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see May Fourth Square
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting May Fourth Square
May Fourth Square Map
May Fourth Square Trips
May Fourth Square, Qingdao Reviews
All QuestionsMay fourth square
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta