May Fourth Square, Qingdao
About May Fourth Square, Qingdao
May Fourth Square, Qingdao - Address, Phone Number
Address: 35 Donghai W Rd, Shinan, Qingdao, Shandong, China
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.2K times in trip plans
Landmark, Square, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is a large square in Qingdao’s Central Business District and is located between the Municipal Government Building and Fushan Bay. This encompasses the Shizhengting Square, Coastal Park and the Central Square. It is named after the famous May Fourth Movement that originated from Qingdao.
The most important feature of this place is the unique “May Wind” sculpture. It is bright red in color that resembles a burning flame and means the bright future of the city. There is also a beautiful fountain just in front of it. In the evening the whole sculpture is lit up and it looks like a flaming torch.
The place is surrounded by the city government to the North, sea to the side and residential buildings on the remaining the sides. On a pleasant day, this place is filled with young couples who sit and spend time together and the view of the sky full of colourful kites is blissful.
May Fourth Square Information
- This place is opened 24 hours and is a good place for some good morning and evening walk.
May Fourth Square Ticket Prices
- Free Entry.
How To reach May Fourth Square by Public Transport
- Bus no. 25, 31, 104, 202, 231, 304, 311, 316, 318, 321, 374, 501, or 801get off at City Hall station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Qingdao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Qingdao and book an accommodation of your choice.
May Fourth Square, Qingdao Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Huadi Food Burdening
- Qianwan Port Area Bonded Logistics Center
- Wusi Square
- Taixijiu Yard
- Tiantai Jiari Wenquan Ski Resort
- Shandong University Of Science And Technology
- Qingdao Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Qingdao
- What to See in 48 Hours in Qingdao
- What to See in 72 Hours in Qingdao
- How to Spend 5 Days in Qingdao
- How to Spend 6 Days in Qingdao
- How to Spend 7 Days in Qingdao