Polar Ocean WorldCurrently Open [Closes at 05:30 pm]
This is the “1stDolphinarium of the Chinese Mainland” where you can find a variety of North Pacific Bottle neck dolphins, California Sea Lions, harbor seals and thousands of ornamental and salt water fishes. Situated on the southern end of the Shilaoren National Tourist Resort, this place also encompasses restaurants, accommodation, travel and shopping options.
The most important attractions here are the reef fish aquarium’s column design. Apart from these there are also whales, sharks, polar bears, walruses, king penguins and the recent addition of 5 arctic wolves from the Czech Republic. The Polar Ocean World has a polar Marine Animals’ Center, Marine Science & Technology Center, bar and casual dining street, Marinescape Street, hotels and fishermen’s wharf.
- Children: RMB 60
- Yearly pass: RMB 265
- Polar Museum + Happy Theatre: RMB 150
- Polar Museum + Happy Theatre (children 1.2m to 1.4m): RMB 75
- Children under 1.2m: FREE
- Performance of marine animals: 9:40 AM, 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM
- Performance of mermaid: 9:20 AM, 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM
- Performance of polar scenery: 9:10 AM, 10:00 AM, 10:40 AM and 11:40AM
- Performance of feeding animals: 10:20 AM and 2:40 PM
- Performance of walrus: 10:20 AM and 2:40 PM
- Performance of Sea otter: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:30 PM and 4:00 PM
- Performance of Beluga: 9:40 AM, 11:20 AM, 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM
- Bus no. 11, 102, 104, 317, 501 till WangjiaMaidao
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Qingdao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Qingdao and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.95% of people who visit Qingdao include Polar Ocean World in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
92.11% of people start their Polar Ocean World visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Polar Ocean World
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Polar Ocean World
Nice and clean 3 levels in the main building which is spacious for all the wild sea animals but the facility itself is a bit outdated. Lots shops along the road are closed even it is still around the end of summer. Shows are nice but the sound system isn’t that good, hard to hear sometimes.
Very nice place for weekend fun
This park buys its dolphins and false killer whales from the Taiji drive hunts, animals are dying horrible deaths because you buy tickets to see them. DONT VISIT ANY PARK WHO BUY DOLPHINS FROM JAPAN
Overcrowded and unethical
Только для знающих китайский язык! Без языка невозможно купить билет, выяснить, что входит в стоимость, куда идти. Место вокруг цирка очень понравилось, детская площадка , кафешки, забавные персонажи. Но пока выяснили стоимость билетов 2200 рублей на человека и примерно что там будет, ребенок уже устал и мы не пошли на представление (