Protestant Church, Qingdao
About Protestant Church, Qingdao
Protestant Church, Qingdao - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Jiangsu Lu 15,Qingdao, China
Ticket Price: 3 CNY
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
Added 202 times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This church was established in 1910 and is one of the quieter and more beautiful places in the city. It is not yet very popular mainly due to its location which is slightly uphill. It is near the Xinhaoshan Park and the main spire and the Bell Tower is extremely beautiful. The church has been extensively renovated recently but still manages to retain much of its original charm.
The inside is simple yet beautiful and peaceful with a number of colorful paintings on the walls that show several important events in the life of Lord Jesus. The cleanliness and maintenance of this otherwise ignored place is commendable. It shows the dedication of followers out here.
Protestant Church Information
- Transportation is not strong from this place and it is better to come back before late evening.
Protestant Church Ticket Prices
- An extra 4 Yuan to climb up the Bell Tower.
How To reach Protestant Church by Public Transport
- Bus Number: 1, 214, 225 till the church.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Qingdao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Qingdao and book an accommodation of your choice.
Protestant Church, Qingdao Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Huayan Temple
- Qingdao Museum
- Zhushui Mountain
- Chanzhi Reservoir
- Haier Industrial Park
- Langya Culture Exhibition Hall
- Tiantai Jiari Wenquan Ski Resort
- Tiantai Stadium （west Gate 1）
- Qingdao Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Qingdao
- What to See in 48 Hours in Qingdao
- What to See in 72 Hours in Qingdao
- How to Spend 5 Days in Qingdao
- How to Spend 6 Days in Qingdao
- How to Spend 7 Days in Qingdao