Qingdao International Beer City154 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 188Xianggang E Rd, Laoshan, Qingdao, Shandong, China Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Festival, Games
Often confused with the Beer Street, this is an open area or a park area in which the famous International Beer Festival is hosted. At this time you see the whole place come alive with so much brightness and excitement. The other times of the year there is almost nothing to see out here.
During the festival the place becomes too crowded with people in a terrific carnival mood. There are food stalls from where you get the perfect taste of northern Chinese food, especially the noodles and dumplings. Beer is of course the trivial factor and the mellow flavored beer is the most popular. There are also a number of games and rides out here at this time.
Qingdao International Beer City Travel Tips
- This festival is held only once a year.
- Do not mistake this place to be the Beer Street.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Qingdao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Qingdao and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Qingdao International Beer City Address: 188Xianggang E Rd, Laoshan, Qingdao, Shandong, China
- Qingdao International Beer City Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Qingdao International Beer City(preferred time): 11:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Time required to visit Qingdao International Beer City: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
27.26% of people who visit Qingdao include Qingdao International Beer City in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
47.37% of people start their Qingdao International Beer City visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Qingdao International Beer City
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Qingdao International Beer City
People normally club together Beijiushui River Laoshan and Qingdao Laoshan Beizhai Manor while planning their visit to Qingdao International Beer City.