Qingdao Underwater World, Qingdao
Qingdao Underwater World, Qingdao - Address, Phone Number
Address: 2 Lai Yang Lu, Shinan Qu, Qingdao Shi, Shandong Sheng, China, 266003
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 1.3K times in trip plans
Water Body, Aquarium, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Qingdao Underwater World, Qingdao
This is a famous aquarium that lies on the north east of Luxun Park and to the west of the No. 1 Bathing Beach and is exactly on the Huiquan bay on Shandong Province. This is a hotspot for marine eco tourism and is well equipped with all modern and most developed technologies. It is made up using the best parts of the Qingdao Aquarium, Specimen Hall and the Freshwater Center.
The main attractions you can look for here are:
- A host of different marine insects, algae and other such teeny-weeny species.
- The common sea fishes such as starfish and jelly fish.
- Colorful coral reef and ornamental fishes.
- Sharks and whales wiggling through the water.
- Dances between human and sharks, sea maiden exhibitions and underwater ballet.
- Sea flowers, tropical pet fishes and also exhibition places for sea horses, nautilus, lobsters, jelly fish and others.
- The Freshwater fish center showcases a number of rare and endangered marine species such as South American Arapaima, precious angelfish, Chinese sturgeons, Yangtze alligators and Giant Salamanders.
Qingdao Underwater World Information
- Wedding functions can also be hosted here. Bookings are done separately for this purpose.
Qingdao Underwater World Ticket Prices
- April 1 to October 31: CNY 130
- November 1 to March 31: CNY110
- Aquarium: April 1 to October 31: CNY 40
- Aquarium: November 1 to March 31: CNY 20
Qingdao Underwater World Opening and Closing Hours
- Mermaid Performance:9:30 AM, 2:00 PM and 4:30 PM on weekdays.9:30 AM, 10:15 AM, 2:00 PM, 2:45 PM and 4:30 PM on Saturdays and Sundays
- Dancing with the sharks: 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 3:30 PM
How To reach Qingdao Underwater World by Public Transport
- Sight-seeing bus line 1, tunnel line 2 and line 6.
- Bus no. 6, 26, 202, 214, 223, 228, 231, 304, 311, 312, 316, 321, 501 and 504 to get off at Luxun Park Station and then walk along Laiyang Road to its entrance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Qingdao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Qingdao and book an accommodation of your choice.
Qingdao Underwater World, Qingdao Reviews - Write a Review