Are you looking for what to do in Qingdao?
PLACES TO SEE
- Mt. Laoshan: A magnificent mountain with misty peaks and beautiful canyons.
- Zhan Qiao: A popular sightseeing place that has a famous pier which was later extended by Germans.
- Protestant Church: A huge church that stands tall amidst the old town, and is an important tourist attraction in the city.
- Zhanshan Temple: A temple with five halls and a huge pagoda, built in 1945. It is one among the famous places to visit in Qingdao.
- International Beer Town: The largest bear city in Asia brawling over 35 hectares.
- Qingdao Municipal Museum: A museum home to antiquities and other important artefacts from ancient to modern Qingdao.
THINGS TO DO
- MiuMiu Tours-Qingdao Private One-day Tour: A day trip around Qingdao with a professional tour guide.
- Qingdao City Half Day and Lao Mountain Tour- Qingdao China Travel Services Co.Ltd: Tour of Qingdao city and Lao Mountain with experienced travel guides.
Below we have a list of things to do in Qingdao and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Qingdao getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Qingdao with confidence.