Queanbeyan Riverside Tourist Park6 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 41A Morisset St, Queanbeyan NSW 2620, Australia Map
- Phone: +61-262974749
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
The Queanbeyan Riverside Tourist Park is located right on the banks of the splendid Queanbeyan River and offers striking views that would leave you impressed. The park offers shaded sites, ensuite cabins that can accommodate about five people, and is capable of catering to the requirements of motorhomes, caravans, and the campers. There’s also other amenities like laundry block along with a BBQ area. The park has been able to retain that small town charm even though it’s situated just about 20 minutes from the city. If you are looking for a pleasant camping experience, the Queanbeyan Riverside Tourist Park wouldn’t disappoint you.
How to Reach Queanbeyan Riverside Tourist Park
- Bus 832 to stop - Queen Elizabeth Park, Morisset St
- Bus 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 850 to stop - Queanbeyan Interchange, Stand 1
- Bus 830, 831, 832, 834, 835, 836, 838,839, 840 to stop - Morisset St before Collett St
- Queanbeyan Riverside Tourist Park Address: 41A Morisset St, Queanbeyan NSW 2620, Australia
- Queanbeyan Riverside Tourist Park Contact Number: +61-262974749
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!