Casino De MontrealCurrently Open
- Address: 1 Avenue du Casino, Montréal, QC H3C 4W7, Canada, Quebec
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-5143922746
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Casino De Montreal - Review
Come and visit the largest casino in Canada, Casino De Montreal. The unique feature of the casino is their numerous windows and low ceiling. They have around 3200 slot machines to play on. Choose any one of them and start playing. You might win a nice amount as well. There are around 115 gaming tables available!
For refreshment, the casino has restaurants, bars, a cabaret and meeting and banquet facilities.
Casino De Montreal Information
- Admission is restricted to patrons 18 and over, including the restaurants
- Casino is accessible to individuals of 18 and above. Visitors appearing under 25 ages will be requested to present a government approved photo ID.
- The casino is equipped with security and surveillance systems
- Game winnings are paid in full and are non-taxable
- Free Wi-Fi connection available and wheelchairs are available for free of charges for clients during their visits
- Parking at the casino is free and indoor valet service also available
Casino De Montreal Opening and Closing Hours
- La Boutique: 2pm – 11pm (Monday to Thursday)
- 2pm to 1am (Friday)
- 12pm to 1am (Saturday)
- 12pm – 11pm (Sunday)
How To reach Casino De Montreal by Public Transport
- From the Jean-Drapeau Metro Station, take the Casino bus (#777)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Quebec before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Quebec and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Casino De Montreal
95% of people who visit Quebec include Casino De Montreal in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
29.36% of people start their Casino De Montreal visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Casino De Montreal
94.01% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casino De Montreal
Casino De Montreal Map
Casino De Montreal Trips
Casino De Montreal, Quebec Reviews
Beautiful casino located right off the Island of Montreal. Open 24/7, they offer a wide variety of games, food and beverage as well as entertainment during the weekends. Shuttle services are offered free of charge from Downtown, or from the Metro. Free parking is available too, and there are always taxis. Staff is friendly and it's great for all ages. Even if you don't like to gamble, it can make for a great night out.
I really liked this place. The staff is very polite, friendly and professional. Entry is free and you don’t necessarily have to gamble. You can always go for the music, ambience and/or just fun. If you don’t gamble, you do not feel the pressure to gamble (as I’ve felt at some other casinos). It’s fine to just stroll around and watch other people play.
Just a cool place to relax. Free music. Free drinks. Free dance. Restaurants were pretty good, from the most expensive, medium price, and affordable one, your choice. Wide selections of slot machines, card games etc. One stop place where you can find fun, shop and eat ☺. Recommend it.
Food, games, staff are amazing they really take the time with you! Nice decor and the flashing lights are really entertaining. Great for group events, great parking it was easy and simple access. Security are d’escrime but make you feel well protected. Definitely will go back soon. Who knows you might win if your a little lucky as well
I'm not a gambler and I only go there to see live shows and dance. Nice thing is that it's free. But i always find it so sad to see so many people throwing their money away...Some just go there to have fun with friends but a lot are real gamblers and look like robots putting coins in the slot-machines...
All QuestionsCasino de montreal
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal