Chateau FrontenacCurrently Open
- Address: 1 Rue des Carrières, Québec, QC G1R 4P5, Canada, Quebec
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4186923861
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Come and visit the most photographed hotel in the world. Nestled in the centre of the Old Quebec city, it stands proudly, looking over the river St. Lawrence. The hotel tempts its visitors with its evergreen history, elegant beauty, classy hospitality and magic touch. It has been designated as a United Nations World Heritage Site. Its clientele list includes King George VI, Queen Elizabeth, President Franklin D Roosevelt, Winston Churchill, William Lyon Mackenzie King and many more.
Chateau Frontenac Travel Tips
- Complimentary breakfast for the guests who come to stay
- Free indoor bike and car parking is available
- It is partially handicapped accessible
- On site bicycles on rent are available
How to Reach Chateau Frontenac
- Bus nos. – 3,11,21 and get off at Saint-Louis/du Tresor street.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Quebec before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Quebec and book an accommodation of your choice.
74.21% of people who visit Quebec include Chateau Frontenac in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
74.83% of people start their Chateau Frontenac visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Chateau Frontenac
91.15% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chateau Frontenac