Choco Musee EricoCurrently Closed
- Address: 634 Rue Saint-Jean, Québec, QC G1R 1P8, Canada, Quebec
- Timings: 10:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4185242122
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
About Choco Musee Erico, Quebec
If your heart melts with chocolate, Choco Musee Erico will be a heaven for you. Check out their handmade chocolates, hot chocolates and many similar products that are made right in front of you.
Visit their museum to learn about the history of chocolate. And at the end of the journey, make sure you buy few samples of theirs as well.
Choco Musee Erico Information
- During summer, the opening hours are extended
- You can buy their products online
- Group visits are possible with reservation
- It is closed on 25th December, 1st January and Easter Monday
How To reach Choco Musee Erico by Public Transport
- By bus no.-7 and get off at Saint-Jean/des Zouaves
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Quebec before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Quebec and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Choco Musee Erico
44.81% of people who visit Quebec include Choco Musee Erico in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
35.61% of people start their Choco Musee Erico visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Choco Musee Erico
90.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Choco Musee Erico
Choco Musee Erico Map
Choco Musee Erico Trips
Choco Musee Erico, Quebec Reviews
The chocolate was pretty good. Process were very high and there wasn't the best selection
Exploring the small chocolate museum while enjoying an ice cream treat was the perfect way to finish a walking tour of this wonderful city.
It's a short walk from old quebec and worth the trip. The museum is small but packs a lot of info. It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for
Always on the look out for the finest chocolates, my partner and I discovered this shop only a short walk from our hotel. The little attached museum is fun but the artisanal chocolates are truly outstanding. The "Ouganda" 80% chocolat noir is smooth, rich and smokey. Superb!
We stopped here to get some ice cream, I got creme brulee flavor and my mom got coffee flavor. Both were delicious. The woman who helped us spoke english which was helpful. We ended up going back up and getting some chocolate before we left. She helped us translate some of the items and was very helpful. Chocolates and ice cream were both delicious!
All QuestionsChoco musee erico
- Harrison Marina Inc.
- Dalton Holmes Davis Memorial Library
- Nokoms-Flmore Lutheran Parrish
- Mt Olive Missionary Baptist Church
- Northwest Baptist Church
- The Midfield Grill
- Great Redeemer Christian Church
- East Asia Gallery
- Vineyard Church Of Farmington Hills
- New Horizon Guardian & Management
- Exemplary Performers Institute
- Joyful Hands House Of Pray
- Aardvark Custom Framing
- First Apostolic Lutheran Church
- True Light Pentecostal Apostolic Church