Fortifications Of Quebec National Historic SiteCurrently Closed
- Address: 100 Saint Louis Rue, Québec, QC, Canada, Quebec
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 418-6487016
- Ticket Price: 4 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Battlefield, Tour, Walking Area, Historical Site, Architecture , Archaeological Site , Fort
This 4.6 kilometers circuit is a set of ramparts built by the French to prevent an invasion by the British and the Americans, the Fortifications make for a good walk. During the summer, this historic site is the starting point for walking tours.
You can walk along the border for free, but if you want a guided tour, you might have to pay for it.
- From April to May (third week), the park is only open for those who has made a prior reservation.
- Senior citizens- CAD $3.40 and Children- CAD $1.90.
- Saint-Louis / D'Auteuil (bus stop)
- Honore-Mercier / Rene-Levesque Est (bus stop)
- Bello Ristorante
- Le Saint-Amour
- Cafe de Paris
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Quebec before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Quebec and book an accommodation of your choice.
86.51% of people who visit Quebec include Fortifications Of Quebec National Historic Site in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
83.33% of people start their Fortifications Of Quebec National Historic Site visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Fortifications Of Quebec National Historic Site
74.26% of people prefer walking in order to reach Fortifications Of Quebec National Historic Site