How to Reach Quebec, Canada
The Easiest Way to Reach Quebec
- By Air: The best way for an international traveler to get in would be by air. Quebec City’s international airport is located 20 minutes from the city and offers flights from major cities in Canada as well as the United States.
- By Rail: The Quebec VIA Rail offers a train service that runs between Quebec City and Windsor with stops at Montreal and Toronto. There are two trains in the city, so find out which one your train leaves from and stops at.
- By Bus: Quebec City’s bus station is located right next to one of its train station; Intercar and Orleans Express have offer bus services that run across provinces.
- By Road: You could also drive down to Quebec City from Montreal. Around 3 hours away by car, take either Highway 40 or 20.
- On Foot: The best way to see Quebec City would be on foot, especially the Old Town. There is a steep road connecting the Upper Town with the Lower Town which could either be covered on foot or the Funiculaire.
- By Bicycle: Quebec City has a good network of bicycle paths for anyone who’s looking for a holidaysightseeing with both exercise and .
- By RTC Public Transit: Quebec City has a fine network of RTC public transit system that covers the entire area of the city. If you’re going to be using the RTC a lot, it’s advisable to buy the pre-paid card which allows you 12 trips in bunch of two.
- By Car: If you’re familiar with the roads and are good with directions, you could rent a car and drive around town- provided you have a valid driver’s license.
Are you looking for a Quebec travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Quebec
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Quebec. The most preferred mode of transport in Quebec is Car.
Average distance: 13.5 km Average time: 30 min
Car 70%Driving 22.71 min Walking 0.43 min Overall average time for 15.79 kms 23.14 min
Walking 10%Walking 55 min Overall average time for 4.5 kms 55 min
Bus/Trolleybus 15%Bus 41.67 min Walking 7 min Waiting 1.67 min Overall average time for 10.67 kms 50.33 min
Motorbike 5%Motorbike 14 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 8 kms 15 min
- How to reach Saint-gabriel-de-valcartier
- How to reach Saguenay
- How to reach Stanstead-est
- How to reach St-bruno-de-montarville
- How to reach Dunham
- How to reach Edmundston
- How to reach Montreal
- How to reach Saint-colomban
- How to reach Mont-tremblant
- How to reach Montreal
- How to reach Toronto
- How to reach Vancouver
- How to reach Ottawa
- How to reach Niagara Falls
- How to reach Windsor