Musee Du Fort1155 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 10, Rue Sainte-Anne, Quebec, QC, Canada Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 418-6922175
- Ticket Price: 8 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, History Museums
A museum of the new world, the Musee du Fort offers up its exhibits in a multimedia format. Half an hour sound and light shows take place on the hour,that depict the various battles that took place over the years by various foreign invaders who tried to attack and usurp the city of Quebec City.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee Du Fort
- Seniors and students: CAD USD 6.
How to Reach Musee Du Fort
- Du Fort / De Buade (bus stop)
- Le Chic Shack
- Restaurant 1640
- Le Pain Beni
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Quebec before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Quebec and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Musee Du Fort Address: 10, Rue Sainte-Anne, Quebec, QC, Canada
- Musee Du Fort Contact Number: 418-6922175
- Musee Du Fort Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Musee Du Fort Price: 8 CAD
- Best time to visit Musee Du Fort(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Musee Du Fort: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
47.16% of people who visit Quebec include Musee Du Fort in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
64.86% of people start their Musee Du Fort visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Musee Du Fort
54.61% of people prefer walking in order to reach Musee Du Fort
People normally club together Musee De La Civilisation and Musee National Des Beaux Arts Or Du Quebec while planning their visit to Musee Du Fort.