Musee Naval De QuebecCurrently Closed
- Address: 170 Dalhousie St., Québec G1K 8M7, Quebec, Canada
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4186945387
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
Musee Naval De Quebec - Review
Also known as Naval Museum Stanislas Dery, this museum was founded in 1995 to preserve the rich history of naval of the St. Lawrence and the Naval Reserve of Canada. The museum aims at communicating the information related to the naval history for education, research work and for awareness.
At present, it is a pioneer in military museology to create awareness about the impact of war among the common people. It represents permanent exhibition “Meanders, memories of wars on the St. Lawrence”.
Musee Naval De Quebec Information
- The museum is closed from Saturday to Monday during seasonal opening times
- Out of season, the museum remains open only on request
- Free outdoor bike parking and bus parking on site are available
- The management speaks both in English and French
- Customized activities for specific groups are available
- For group visits, special timings can be arranged
- Guided tours are available in English and French language
Musee Naval De Quebec Hours
- Seasonal Openings – from 7th July to 28th August: 1pm-4pm
How To reach Musee Naval De Quebec by Public Transport
- By bus from bus station at Saint- Andre/Dalhousie
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Quebec before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Quebec and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Musee Naval De Quebec
18.12% of people who visit Quebec include Musee Naval De Quebec in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
93.1% of people start their Musee Naval De Quebec visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Musee Naval De Quebec
76.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee Naval De Quebec
Musee Naval De Quebec Trips
Musee Naval De Quebec, Quebec Reviews
Free museum for people who like ships. It was interesting to learn the history of the Canadian Navy.
Smashing experience. Different from other maratime or naval museums in that it focuses on the people involved not just on ships, arnaments, technology etc.
Very interactive. Fun for the kids
Free Small well put together museum on the history of the RCN. Complete in about an hour yet rich.
I like it. If you like the Navy and history, it's a good place to go