Observatoire De La Capitale907 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 1037 De La Chevrotiere, Quebec, QC G1R 5E9, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 418-6449841
- Ticket Price: 10 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Observation Deck, Heritage Building
The phrase, “A view worth dying for” will be put to shame once you see the vistas the 31st floor of the Observatoire de la Capitale. Standing tall at 221 meters, the views of the Old Town, St. Lawrence River and the Laurentine Mountains can be seen from an impressive way above the ground.
Atop the observation tower is a 3d imagery of the city to help you with your bearings.
Entrance Ticket Details For Observatoire De La Capitale
- Students- CAD $8 and senior citizens- CAD $8.65.
- Children under the age of 11 can enter for free.
How to Reach Observatoire De La Capitale
- Rene-Levesque Est / De Lorne (bus stop)
- Rene-Levesque Est / Louis-Alexandre-Taschereau (bus stop)
- Casa Calzone
- La Galette Libanaise
- Restaurant Louis-Hebert
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Quebec before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Quebec and book an accommodation of your choice.
41.43% of people who visit Quebec include Observatoire De La Capitale in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
51.65% of people start their Observatoire De La Capitale visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Observatoire De La Capitale
77.11% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Observatoire De La Capitale