Parliament BuildingCurrently Open
- Address: 1045 Rue des Parlementaires, Québec, QC G1A 1A3, Canada, Quebec
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4186437239
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Home to the Parliament of Quebec; designed by architect Eugene-Etienne Tache, this eight storey building was built between 1877 and 1886. This Parliament Building dedicated to people who played an important role in the history of Quebec and French America. Inspired by the expansion of the Louvre in Paris, the unique architectural design of the building was recognized as a Quebec national monument in the year 1985.
Highlighted feature: - take a stroll into the garden surrounding the building that comprises of different types of trees, shrubs and plants.
Parliament Building Travel Tips
- Admission to the Parliament Building and the National Assembly Library in the adjacent building is free
- Guided visits of the Parliament Building and its grounds, and any exhibitions that are open to the public , are also free
- Car parking is available at the Convention Centre
- There is no public parking at the Parliament Building
- People in wheelchairs or with reduced mobility should go to Entrance 5 on Rue des Parlementaires
- At the entrance, visitors are asked to submit valid photo ID card and are requested to pass through a metal detector.
- The restaurant and the café is open for the public
- Group tours should be of 10 or more people and the tour lasts for 45 minutes
- Advance reservation is required
- Photography is permitted unless otherwise specified
- Timings for guided tour, visit the official website
Entrance Ticket Details For Parliament Building
- Entry is Free
Parliament Building Hours
Opening hours from first Tuesday of September to 23rd June – (except statutory holidays)
- Monday to Friday – 8am – 5pm (or until the Assembly sittings are adjourned)
Opening hours from 24th June to Labour Day (first Monday of September) – including statutory holidays
- Monday to Friday – 8:30am – 4:30pm (or until the committee sittings are adjourned)
- Saturday and Sunday – 9:30am – 4:30pm
How to Reach Parliament Building
- City bus: routes 3,11, 800 and 801 run past the Parliament Building
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Quebec before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Quebec and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.2% of people who visit Quebec include Parliament Building in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
91.67% of people start their Parliament Building visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Parliament Building
71% of people prefer walking in order to reach Parliament Building