Place Royale, Quebec
Place Royale, Quebec - Address, Phone Number
Address: 27 Rue Notre Dame, Québec, QC G1K 4E9, Canada
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 11.7K times in trip plans
Educational Site, Historical Site, Palace
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Place Royale, Quebec
The Place Royal is quite a small plaza when compared to the rest of the plazas you’ll see in the city; the Place Royale has something the other plazas don’t. An important part of Canadian history, the Place Royale is believed to be the birth place of French Canada.
For more information on the pertinence of the place, visit the interpretive centre for a more comprehensive grasp on the evolution of French Canada.
Place Royale Ticket Prices
- Adults- CAD USD 7,Senior Citizens- CAD USD 6.
- Students- CAD USD 5 and for children- CAD USD 2.
- While entry to the plaza is free, the interpretive charges a nominal entrance fee.
How To reach Place Royale by Public Transport
- Du Marche-Champlain
- Dalhousie (bus stop)
Restaurants Near Place Royale
- La Pizz
- Bistro Sous le Fort
- Cotes a Cotes Resto-Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Quebec before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Quebec and book an accommodation of your choice.
Place Royale, Quebec Reviews
- Top Attractions in Quebec
- Parc De La Chute Montmorency
- Battlefield Park
- Morrin Centre
- Basilique Cathedrale - Notre-dame-de-quebec
- Musee De La Civilisation
- Musee National Des Beaux Arts Or Du Quebec
- Cathedral Of The Holy Trinity
- Musee Du Fort
- Museum Of French America Or Musee De L'ameriquefrancaise
- Fortifications Of Québec National Historic Site
- La Citadelle