Place RoyaleCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 27 Rue Notre Dame, Québec, QC G1K 4E9, Canada, Quebec
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 418-6463167
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Historical Site, Palace
Place Royale - Review
The Place Royal is quite a small plaza when compared to the rest of the plazas you’ll see in the city; the Place Royale has something the other plazas don’t. An important part of Canadian history, the Place Royale is believed to be the birth place of French Canada.
For more information on the pertinence of the place, visit the interpretive centre for a more comprehensive grasp on the evolution of French Canada.
Place Royale Ticket Prices
- Adults- CAD USD 7,Senior Citizens- CAD USD 6.
- Students- CAD USD 5 and for children- CAD USD 2.
- While entry to the plaza is free, the interpretive charges a nominal entrance fee.
How To reach Place Royale by Public Transport
- Du Marche-Champlain
- Dalhousie (bus stop)
Restaurants Near Place Royale
- La Pizz
- Bistro Sous le Fort
- Cotes a Cotes Resto-Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Quebec before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Quebec and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Place Royale
95% of people who visit Quebec include Place Royale in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
49.25% of people start their Place Royale visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Place Royale
55.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Place Royale