Place RoyaleCurrently Open
- Address: 27 Rue Notre Dame, Québec, QC G1K 4E9, Canada, Quebec Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 418-6463167
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Historical Site, Palace
The Place Royal is quite a small plaza when compared to the rest of the plazas you’ll see in the city; the Place Royale has something the other plazas don’t. An important part of Canadian history, the Place Royale is believed to be the birth place of French Canada.
For more information on the pertinence of the place, visit the interpretive centre for a more comprehensive grasp on the evolution of French Canada.
Entrance Ticket Details For Place Royale
- Adults- CAD USD 7,Senior Citizens- CAD USD 6.
- Students- CAD USD 5 and for children- CAD USD 2.
- While entry to the plaza is free, the interpretive charges a nominal entrance fee.
How to Reach Place Royale
- Du Marche-Champlain
- Dalhousie (bus stop)
- La Pizz
- Bistro Sous le Fort
- Cotes a Cotes Resto-Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Quebec before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Quebec and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Place Royale Address: 27 Rue Notre Dame, Québec, QC G1K 4E9, Canada, Quebec
- Place Royale Contact Number: 418-6463167
- Place Royale Timing: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Place Royale(preferred time): 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Place Royale: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
66.48% of people who visit Quebec include Place Royale in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
45.1% of people start their Place Royale visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Place Royale
57.33% of people prefer walking in order to reach Place Royale
People normally club together Musee Naval De Quebec and Musee De La Civilisation while planning their visit to Place Royale.
People also prefer to start their day with Place Royale.