Terrasse DufferinCurrently Open
- Address: 2, rue d'Auteuil / D'Auteuil Street, 2, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 5C2, Canada Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4186487016
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Located just below Chateau Frontenac, overlooking the old Town of the city, Terrasse Dufferin offers spectacular view of St. Lawrence River. Formerly served as military fortification, the place has now been turned into a public park. You can still see historic cannons in the park.
However, from 1989, drastic changes have been brought about to the original construction. Now, in summer you can street performers and artists while you take a stroll along the boardwalk. In winter, the place turns into a wonderland with ice slides.
Terrasse Dufferin Travel Tips
- Reservation for guided tour begins from April
- Tour times may vary depending on the day and the language in which the tour is offered
- You need to pay extra for the ice slides in winter (if you wish to use it).
Entrance Ticket Details For Terrasse Dufferin
- Children: USD 2
- Guided tour for visiting park (mid- May to mid-October): Adults: USD 10
- Children: USD 5
Terrasse Dufferin Hours
- The ice slide is open only in winter: 11am – 11pm
How to Reach Terrasse Dufferin
- Bus no. 151 and get off at the entrance of the park
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Quebec before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Quebec and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Terrasse Dufferin Address: 2, rue d'Auteuil / D'Auteuil Street, 2, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 5C2, Canada
- Terrasse Dufferin Contact Number: +1-4186487016
- Terrasse Dufferin Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Terrasse Dufferin(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Terrasse Dufferin: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
72.41% of people who visit Quebec include Terrasse Dufferin in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
27.04% of people start their Terrasse Dufferin visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Terrasse Dufferin
92.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Terrasse Dufferin
People normally club together Paul-emile-lepine Community Centre and L'orchestre Symphonique De Montreal while planning their visit to Terrasse Dufferin.