Events and Festivals in Queenstown
- Central Otago Pinot Noir Celebration (January): Out of the wines that are produced in the wine producing region of Otago, the Pinot Noir is considered to be the crème de la crème of all wines. All the leading wineries come together on one platform and put out their best wines forth, for you to taste and subsequently buy.
- Shotover Moonlight Mountain Marathon (February): A marathon amidst nature if you must, the Shotover Moonlight Mountain Marathon is held every year, starting from the Ben Lomond High Country Station all the way to the Shotover River. There are two trails- 5 and 10 km- depending on your athletic ability. The trail will take you through some picturesque sites like the erstwhile gold mining areas, waterfalls, river canyon and ridgelines to name a few.
- Queenstown Jazz Fest (October): No one loves jazz as much as the Kiwis. Every October, over 3 days around 70 musicians from all over the world perform beloved jazz, blues and soul funk numbers. If you’re in Queenstown during the labour weekend, you do not want to miss out on this fest. Book your tickets early and experience the music scene in the adventure capital of the world.
Trip plans for Queenstown
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Queenstown
132 Views1 DayExquisite Taste of Ski, Wines and Caves - QueenstownBy: Amar Lubai
1208 Views3 Days 2 NightsExquisite Taste of Ski, Wines and Caves - QueenstownBy: Rishi Dakalia
Queenstown Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Queenstown
Full-Day Milford Sound and Fiordland National Park Tour including Milford Sound Cruise and BBQ Lunch from Queenstown284 Reviews
Duration: 13 Hrs
Milford Sound is arguably the most scenic destination in New Zealand, a must-see for any traveler. This is a small group tour...Book Now
Milford Sound Sightseeing Cruise with Scenic Round-Trip Flight from Queenstown12 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Fly from Queenstown to Milford Sound and enjoy a spectacular view of the mountains, lakes and waterfalls of Fiordland Nationa...Book Now
Save 7%Milford Sound Full-Day Tour from Queenstown214 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs 30 Mins
Discover Milford Sound on a full-day trip from Queenstown. You'll travel through beautiful Fiordland in a luxury coach with p...
Milford Sound Tour with Flight, Cruise and Jet Boat Adventure from Queenstown13 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Fly from Queenstown to magnificent Milford Sound, to enjoy a 2-hour cruise traveling the full length of the fiord. Then board...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Devils Staircase
- Events & Festivals in Glenorchy
- Events & Festivals in Kawarau Gorge
- Events & Festivals in Lake Hawea
- Events & Festivals in Tapanui
- Events & Festivals in Mt Aspiring National Park