Kiwi Birdlife Park3761 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Brecon St, Queenstown, New Zealand
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 64-34428059
- Ticket Price: 42 USD
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Zoo
Among the various other things that are a part of New Zealand’s original recipe, the main ingredient, apart from The Lord of The Rings, is the country’s national bird. Now, you aren’t likely to spot any Kiwi’s when you venture into the wilderness of New Zealand. In fact, you stand a better chance viewing them up close along with other birds that are the pride of New Zealand, not to mention the 30 other species you’ll get to see. Spread over 5 acres, visitors can enjoy a wide range of activities from wildlife shows to forest trails to having an encounter with the dinosaur of today’s world.
Kiwi Birdlife Park Travel Tips
- Photography is not allowed within the Kiwi Houses.
- Last admission is half an hour before closing time.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kiwi Birdlife Park
- Adults $42, Children (5-14 years) $21, Children (under 5) Free, Family Pass $95 — SAVE UP TO 15% (2 adults and 3 children).
- Cafe 111
- Lone Star Cafe & Bar – Queenstown
- Jervois Steak House Queenstown
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Queenstown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Queenstown and book an accommodation of your choice.
83.06% of people who visit Queenstown include Kiwi Birdlife Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
60.61% of people start their Kiwi Birdlife Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kiwi Birdlife Park
62.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kiwi Birdlife Park