Mount Johnson Tours
About Mount Johnson, Queenstown
Overview of Mount Johnson
You are looking at travel information of Mount Johnson in Queenstown. Mount Johnson is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
Generally, tourists prefer visiting top attractions of Queenstown like Skyline Gondola, Kiwi Birdlife Park, Milford Sound, Queenstown Gardens and T.s.s Earnslaw. These are few of the top things to do in Queenstown.
Mount Johnson is generally not available on the guided Queenstown tours, but there are plenty others that are worth visiting.
More about Queenstown
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Queenstown trip planner for personalization.
Add accommodation and hotels in Queenstown that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Rydges Queenstown, Abba Court Motel and Scenic Suites Queenstown.
Book Mount Johnson Tickets And Tours
The ultimate Bungy Jump challenge. Make no mistake, the Queenstown Nevis Highwire Bungy is not for the nervous - with a wild 134 meters (440 feet) drop, the river seems to rush towards you faster than you're rushing towards it!
See the majestic beauty of the South Island on this one-way tour from Queenstown to Christchurch via the rugged landscape and scenic country surrounding Mount Cook.
Experience the beauty of Central Otago, its fine wines, rich gold history and welcoming people. This Central Otago wine tour from Queenstown will take you into the heart of region, through the picturesque valleys and rolling vine-clad foothills to taste some of New Zealand's finest wines.
Journey deep into the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Mt Aspiring National Park on this wilderness adventure from Queenstown. On this 6-hour tour, combine the thrill of an exhilarating jet-boat ride down the Dart River with a guided forest walk and a backcountry safari. Surrounded by awe-inspiring peaks and mysterious hidden valleys, this is an area of exceptional natural beauty. Your expert guide will bring to life the variety of landscapes, vegetation and wildlife within this unique area, as well as captivating stories of the original Maori people and the region’s early pioneers.
Share your experience - Rate Mount Johnson, Queenstown
- Other Attractions
- Paradise Point Parklands
- Sovereign Island
- Wings Watersports
- Sunrise Sailing Charters
- 52 The Esplanade
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Paradise Point Parklands
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sovereign Island
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Wings Watersports
- Cheap Hotels Near Sunrise Sailing Charters
- 5 Star Hotels Near 52 The Esplanade
- Luxury Hotels Near Paradise Point City Center
- City Tripplans
- Queenstown Itinerary 4 Days
- Queenstown Itinerary 7 Days
- Queenstown Itinerary 2 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Queenstown from Queenstown
- 3 Day Trip to Queenstown from Queenstown
- Queenstown Itinerary 5 Days
- Queenstown Itinerary 6 Days
- Queenstown Itinerary 1 Day
- 7 Day Trip to Queenstown from Queenstown
- 6 Day Trip to Queenstown from Queenstown